Girls: don't you mind if your buttcrack is showing?

I've seen many girls in lowrise jeans exposing their buttcracks. Most of them don't really seem to care too much that their asses are exposing. I guess some girls never realize what happen to their asses but the other girls might not mind that. Please tell me how do you feel when you find out that your buttcrack is showing. And if this happens, do you want someone to say something to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is kinda disgusting. Rarely happens to me cause most of the time i wear very long things or high waisted jeans. But i had a girl in class, she was a bit on the heavier side and her buttcrack was ALWAYS showing and her underwear too and guys loved that.

What Girls Said 5

• eeew ok and then eewwwwww again and I am sorry but I would never be caught dead showing a buttcrack just because its called having morals...

• Ew, I don't think that happens to me a lot. If someone told me my butt was showing I would be really embarrassed but thankful at the same time so I could adjust my pants/skirt.

• by accident, we'll you just pull up your jeans, it happens to lots of people. But on purpose is lame.

• I mind and couscous of it and i get uncomfortable when I see it happen to others, personally I think the person just looses the class, if they do it on purpose or just leave it as it is. If someone (stranger) came up to me and said my crack was showing I'd be very embarrassed, but if it's someone i know then I'd be thankful they were there

• Ewe ewe ewe, I would never do that. I'm playing soccer most of my time so I wear my pants around my stomach area incase I fall or something. But to answer your question I care if my butt crack was showing ewe

What Guys Said 0