Why most men prefer more feminine women rather than tomboyish women?

Another guy here stated in one of his opinions that most men find feminine women more attractive than tomboyish women and i found that kinda... sad.

I find feminine women boring actually, i like the woman to be more on the tomboyish side. As well as i like the man to be on the feminine side because masculine men are boring as well.

I really find the norms "feminine woman" and "masculine man" BORING as hell...

Anybody else who agrees with me?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like feminine women but I do like some tomboyish traits too.
    But more on the nerdy side.

0|0
    0|1
    • what do you mean by nerdy?

• Show All
    • ah yes but most people call gamers nerds. I am considered a nerd but when you look at me you wouldn't think so. Its all good embrace it, guys love nerd chicks.

• those who think gamers are nerds areplainly stupid... i know when to stop, i won't let a game totally absorb me

What Girls Said 5

• I think in general it's best to have both traits within yourself for both sexes.
    I dress very girly, often only wearing dress, I look very girly, long hair, hourglass figure. But I can smack talk with the best of them, camp, climb trees, shoot guns, I'm smart and witty.

My boyfriend is a block of muscle, his job basically means to be a bad ass (no I won't say what) but when he gets off he comes home to me, thanks me for my beautiful dinner I made him, gives me kisses, cuddles up to me, tells me about his day, his family, his friends. Even in his sleep he cuddles up and mumbles I'm beautiful. I wouldn't want a meat head and he wouldn't want a feminine girl would couldn't hold her own

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess they don't want to feel like they are dating a dude. It's probably why some guys won't date girls who are taller than them either. Luckily I found the perfect balance between being feminine and being a tomboy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer masculine men.

0|1
    0|0
    • same goes with women as i see. most women want a masculine man and most men want a feminine woman... oh shit..

• Well looks like you answered your own question.

• I prefer masculine man who also have a gentle side

0|1
    0|0
  • It's all about personal preference. A cute tomboyish gal might be able to attract more men than the feminine less attractive woman.

0|1
    0|0
    • how would you describe a "cute tomboyish gal" exactly according to the appearance?

What Guys Said 7

• Lol, screw traditional masculinity and femininity. It is a bunch of negative traits and I do not find either extremity appealing at all. Submissiveness? Aggression? Driven by pure irrational emotion, or being completely stoic? No thanks, all of these are detrimental. "Tomboys" are more interesting, but do you know what the best is? Someone who doesn't use these labels to define themselves, they just act as they are, those who are defined by themselves and not by random traits, definitions and arbitrary concepts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me. I prefer feminine women.

0|2
    1|1
  • Are you a borderline case yourself?

0|2
    0|0
    • well actually i like women to be more manly and strong.. i'd not mind if she was a trans though... but i'd go with an androgynous male or a crossdresser, as well. definetely not with a masculine man... they're dirty as hell

• The my friend, you know the answer. Don't view OTHERs as the ones who are not normal.

• I'm fairly a traditional guy, and my girlfriend is very feminine and old-fashioned (wears long dresses/skirts, no pants), and I don't consider us to be boring at all. :)

1|0
    0|1
  • Nobody other than incel nerds

0|1
    1|0
  • Not all men, I actually prefer tomboyish girls ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guys are masculine, and masculine is attracted to feminine. You're different and that's OK, but realize you are different and don't expect others to be like you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok i know... but isn't a maculine male and a feminine female a really BORING couple? Not anything unique there

• Show All
    • well i prefer to be a freak rather than a regular guy... is this bad?

• No, not at all. I have no problem with freaks. I DO have a problem with freaks trying to tell normal people they are boring though...

Get over yourself and be nice.