Most important feature in a girl's face?

As the question says, what do you guys consider to be the most important feature in a girl's face? Would, for example, beautiful eyes make up for a goddamn awful nose, and so on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing compensates. Everything has to be good.

A lot of people are saying eyes. "Nice eyes" is what you say when there's nothing else to say...

What Guys Said 12

• her eyes. I want to just stare into them all day and listen to her talk:)

• Eyes. I really care about a girl's eyes. If I am gonna be talking to her then I have to look into her eyes. If I don't like her eyes then it will be hard to talk.

• Bone structure.

• This is for both males and females believe it or not it's the eyebrows the eyebrows shape 90% of you facial features.

• Its face cut with sensible eyes. these two things are the first thing that are noted on a girl.

• Differs from person to person, hair for me, but I have a friend who is obsessed with people having "good noses"

• Eyes, Lips, ears and mostly Smile :)

• I love pretty eyes on a girl.

• Eyes are the most noticeable feature unless

• I'm an eyelash guy, I love long eyelashes that promote a girls eyes.

• Smile and hair for me :)

• lips, kissing is awkward if they aren't right

What Girls Said 6

• I think eyes are the most important feature on everyone, not just women. I love looking into people's eyes and seeing how unique they are to the individual:)

• I think eyes would be the most important :)

• eyes and lips

• Their eyes, face shape, eyebrows, high cheek bones and then lips.

• Its definitely the eyes and eyebrows

• I say that every thing could be fixable and beautified except eyes... so eyes are the most important (from a girly point of view