How can I become a hottie?

I have lived long enough with my plain Jane looks and now I am on a mission to become. What do you guys think? What kind of plastic surgery should I go for to become good looking? Extensions/make up?

Height - 5.2"

Weight - 130 lbs

Hair - Shoulder length

Face shape - Square

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mean to sound like a pig or anything, but I think you are gorgeous but the only enhancement that would instantly make you more desirable is breast implants. As a guy, I would give you a point or two higher on a scale from 1-10 by adding in a larger chest to your frame.

What Guys Said 3

• You live in Canada, and wonder why you're not hot? Move to Florida. Get a tan, buy a bikini, get a make-over, lie on the beach, get asked out twice a day. You look perfectly stunning as you are, you're just awash in the complacency and tedium of accepting your surroundings. Take control of your life, before you're over-the-hill.

• Fuck you palek. I mean that. You are american, Not much to add to that. we all know your reputation HAHAHA okay LOl I agree with the rest though. gym, tan, change of scenery, its all a good way to get a lifestyle change

• Another example of great wit, I love it!

• how can you become hot ? well your not young anymore so its not going to be that easy , bigger boobs might help , a tattoo in the right place or a belly button piercing might also be sexy on you , doing something with your hair may also help .

• get bigger breast

What Girls Said 4

• Don't get plastic surgery, that's silly. If you want a new makeup and hair look, go to a stylist you trust and ask for something new. They can teach you how to apply makeup and style your hair.

Also, don't underestimate the impact of a few new pieces added into your wardrobe!

• you don't NEED plastic surgery. Natural is best...

• don't get plastic surgery

• You would think that as one gets older, the need to become "hot" would become less and less important. Haven't you learned there are more important things to life yet...?