How often do you go commando? (Girls and Guys)

Girl, how often do you go commando? What do you wear? What do you avoid wearing. How do you feel doing it?

Guy, how often do you go? Why do you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I almost always wear panties with slacks, but with skirts or jeans I almost always go commando. I am just more comfortable wearing something under slacks because you can see more with them. I like going commando in skirts in the summer because it is cooler and feels nicer.

• Aren't you scared of breezes?

• Breezes feel good!

And they never have been a problem in terms of blow my skirt up either, since that really was your question!! Ha Ha

• Almost always commando and braless. I hate the underwear strings attached to your body. no matter what I'm wearing the best way is yo go commando and braless. Lol.

• Only in yoga pants, because otherwise it would show panty lines plus they're more comfortable with nothing under.

• Never. Don't like it.

• This question was asked so many times...
    Never - unhygienic and gross overall...

• Hardly ever

• Only as a tease for my boyfriend. And only once at that.

• Honestly, not a big fan of underwear. So I don't wear it often.

• never! it feels weird to me

• I do it, don't know why I just do.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't. Even in boxers there is concern of the bulge that it creates, going commando if I'm going to be in public is just out of the question. I go commando occasionally while wearing some flannel pajama pants in my room, but for the most part I try to avoid going commando.

• I'd feel naked don't know how people can do it

• I know, I just can't get that old saying out of my head about how you wear clean underwear just in case a paramedic end up seeing them.

• I'm going commando right now.

With no pants.

At work.