Girls - What do you wear under skirts?

I always wondered do you wear just panties or shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• The usual... Bikini panties, maybe pantyhose or thigh highs, etc. Depends on the length of skirt or dress and the occasion.

What Girls Said 13

• yeah underwear. nothing too itty bitty tho. probs a bikini cut.

• Usually jut panties, because when you wear shorts, sometimes you can see it under your skirt ( especially when your butts big), and it just looks weird. So I usually just wear black undies under it

• Usually nothing at all. Love to go braless and commando.

• um... underwear?

• Just a thong.

• i wear the same underwear i wear under everyting else. if the skirt is short enough to make your undies obvious, it is too short and it dosent matter what u wear under it...

• I wear boyshorts panties.

• normal underwear..

• Uhmm, Undies. Boy Shorts just like under everything else, if someone sees up the back of my skirt they just see a nice pair of bunz. (So my Boyfriend tells me.)

• Today, I'm wearing a really pretty thong for the first time, can't wait to see my Boyfriend's face when he finds them! :p

• Keep in mind qa, that this girl is not only under 18, but also "engaged"

• TNA89 5 Xper (25 to 29)
      5minReport
      Keep in mind qa, that this girl is not only under 18, but also "engaged"

18 Dec 3rd. Plan on getting married next summer before we start University, been dating for almost 3 years. Known each other since 4 & 5 years old, both parents approve of our decision. Sorry if that seems young to you.

• Um... usually underwear, it's not that different from wearing pants. But if it's a shorter skirt I'll wear shorts underneath.

• Usually just underwear. Unless I'm going out dancing, then I'll wear spandex shorts.

• Well most of my skirts are pretty short, and I'm in highschool so I usually wear spandex underneath cuz I don't want guys to see my ass when I walk up the stairs and sometimes my back back tucks the skirt into my panties lol... So that's my solution.

• Kind of like what cheerleaders are required to wear

• Used to be one:)

• Usually cheekies

What Guys Said 2

• Done gettin' your rocks off, QA?

• I love the way a soft pussy looks in leggings, sometimes you can see it move around when she walks if not underwear.

I've seen leggings with skirts

• Same.

• Also girls I know you probably don't give a damn what I say, but boy shorts look terrible.

If you don't like thongs riding up and are too shy to go commando, just wear regular underwear-- you know "granny panties" these look great too.

Boy shorts were invented to make fat women look sexy, and they've never worked. Go risque, or go classic but avoid the boy-shorts crap.