Do guys like it when girls wear minimal makeup?

I only wear mascara and sometimes eyeliner because I think I'm fine without foundation and stuff like that. Do guys find that more attractive than a girl wearing makeup that makes them look "flawless"?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one question you are likely to get horrible advice about from men. If a woman puts on makeup and she looks good, most men won't notice that she is even wearing makeup, much less how much she is wearing. Guys only notice makeup if the makeup is done poorly and makes the woman look bad. Which is why guys say they prefer women that don't wear makeup, or only wears a little, but run straight to the women that are covered in makeup. These guys are only noticing makeup when it is done poorly, and not when it is done well.

• Kinda agree. The only make-up girls need is eyeliner/shadow as it adds definition to their eyes, otherwise, the rest of the make-up is pretty much invisible.

What Guys Said 10

• OMG yes. Been trying to tell this to people. A bit of black eyeliner is all a girl needs to make her get a few more points on the rating scale. Anything else is just useless I mean, MAYBE foundation/concealer if you have bad skin or something. But have you ever had guys ask if you're sick or tired when you forget to put on makeup? That's because of your lack of eyeliner. Eyeshadow and mascara is not usually necessary and won't make you look much better.

The guy who got MHO is wrong. I can tell when a girl has makeup or not and I can tell how much of a different it makes, because quite a few girls these days skip the makeup every once in a while.

• men shall wear make-up as well i believe

• I actually have no quarrel with foundation because if it is rightly done then I don't notice it, but eyeliner and mascara are my arch enemies, I have always hated the way they look.

• I do like minimal makeup. I don't want this to happen.

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jehw4YgO1qboqbv.jpg

• That's photoshopped. It's not even the same person.

• @placidnotes
      it's the same person
      i watched the Taiwanese or mainland Chinese show where a makeup artist did half her face and showed how powerful makeup can be

• Sadly, I don't think it's photoshopped. The false eyelashes can make your eyes look huge.

• Yes. Less is more.

• Just a little, not too much.

• No make up is better but that's just my opinion.

• No makeup is even better than minimal makeup in my opinion.

• depends on if you are a natural beauty or not, i usually prefer minimal to no makeup :)

• I of course prefer a women wear little to no make-up.

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you look good with it and you're comfortable using it you will look pretty. :)