What do you think of men wearing bikini underwear?

hi I'm a man about 30 and I started wearing bikini underwear for exercising because they were supposed to more comfortable but didn't realize how comfortable they were and I like to wear them all the time and I was wondering what do women think about men wearing bikini style underwear

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I don't know about the thong but to each his own not like anyone other than your significant other will see them. If I had to offer you an alternative option tho Nike and UnderArmor make very comfortable compression shorts that are good for both gym life and day to day wear and no one has to question your man hood with the alternative

What Girls Said 7

• No thanks.

• I think it's VERY weird.

• I imagined it and laughed so NOPE

• Something wrong with that man. Stay away

• Lmao, bikini underwear? Comfortable? No... that's just weird.

• Wtf is what came on my mind first.
    I find that extremely funny and ridiculous actually. They are not comfortable

• A bikini underwear? Is it like a thong.. perhaps you can post a picture :P

• I tried to put a picture on but its not letting me. no they aren't the same thing as a thong more like tighty whities just a little bit more smaller

What Guys Said 1

• They look gay & stupid on men. Leave the bikini for the women & Italians.