Guys, do you like pixie cuts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really hard to say. Some girls look great with a pixie cut, others look awful, and I can't ever put my finger on what it is that makes it so.

First pic: looks bad (though that lipstick isn't helping)
    Second pic: looks really cute
    Third pic: looks pretty good

Case in point: Emma Watson. Even a girl as good looking as she is couldn't do a pixie cut well.

What Guys Said 20

• I prefer short hair over long hair on girls, if they have the face for it. If you have a small, thin face, like those pictures have, then chances are you'd look amazing with a pixie cut.

Just remember, the moment you have short hair is the moment 90% of guys stop looking at you. Some girls think that's a great thing, others don't. But don't let that control how you choose to look. You do what you want to do, and look the way you want to look. There are guys out there who will love it either way.

• I'd say it depends on individual girls, how their face and body type is, the type of clothes they wear etc but on those on who it goes well it's sure HOT :-D

• I actually prefer girls with shorter hair but that's just me. Long is okay but that's the norm and I find myself always attracted to what's not always the popular choice. My last gf had short hair and she was cool as hell, not so much a pixie cut but it was short nonetheless. All 3 picks the girls look really good to me, but the middle girl is definitely the look I like in a girl and would mos def walk to her and flirt, introduce myself and starta conversation with.

• Not a huge fan. Looks too 'butch' for me. Very rarely can a girl pull it off (like Halle Berry). Most of the time I like the longer hair. I had a really hot GF from HS that I still follow. She did it for summer and she is not nearly as hot as she used to be with longer hair. My.02.

• It CAN be extremely hot.

The girl has to have a petite frame.
    Very feminine facial features.
    Must have a pretty face.

• be honestly, it's too blooooooody attractive. but can you see the hairspray, wax and rollers behind all these pretty looking? with no doubt , it required a hell of job to maintain the shape all day and it definitely a qualified vacuum for dust, dirt, germs, and pollen. if my girl change this hairstyle for me , it would be a great gift. at the mean time , i don't want her to bother herself all day just for these.

• It's actually not too hard to maintain

• I guarantee you that long hair is more of a bother than pixie-cut short hair.
      Believe me, I've had both.

• OK you won, WHO's the girl, you are.

• Yeah, I like them. I'm not sure if they're right for every girl, but for some it's really cute and pretty. It really highlights their faces.

• Nope.
    A few girls can pull it off - Shannyn Sossamon (the second pic), Natalie Imbruglia, Frankie Sandford, etc - but even they still look at least as good (probably better) with long hair.

• No.

The rule for girls and hair is like this, about 95/100 girls.

Any girl that looks alright to pretty cute with short hair, will usually look HOT with longer hair.

Kinda like, if a guy can dress like crap and look ok, imagine how he'd look with a good haircut in a nice suit.

• Not to much once in a blue moon maybe

• It depends. Not all cuts look good on all people. Yes for the three pics though.

• No, not really. Even if a girl can pull it off she would still look better with longer hair, imo.

• On the right girl. Only the second girl was appealing to me

• the second one can pull it of. the first one umm idk. the last one reminds me of a guy somehow..
    you need a feminine face to pull it of, a pretty one

• Not even remotely

• I like the one in the middle with the brunette Tank Girl look, :-P

• No, I want my woman to look like a woman : /

• yes, it looks totally hot. but it does kinda depend on the person

• I love short haired girl! , because i love the bare look of their neck😁

• I do love it.. its cute :)

What Girls Said 5

• Even though i'm a girl, it works for some girls, out of the 3 pictures you selected, the 2nd one. They usually work for brunnetes with slim, narrow faces without huge eyes. But usually, i know that guys like girls with long hair! Add a poll to this question to get more answers!

• how do i add a poll @PeachSunset?

• Its ok, when you write the question before you submit it there's a tab where you can choose out to be anonymous, add a poll, and something else which I forgot

• oh thanks

• Umm it depends on the face-shape and the facial features.
    They can look very cute on women with small or oval faces. But I doubt that they can look just as good on round and heartshaped faces for example.

• Pixie cuts FTW :)

• HAHA I love them too. <3

• I'll admit some girls look pretty nice with these cuts.. but honestly they look like pretty boys with makeup on.
    That's just my opinion though... :D!

• I know I'm not a lad but, I really suggest you don't make the chop. You could be absolutely stunning, and I'm sure you are, but this so rarely looks good on anyone. It's so difficult to pull off! Experience has made me wise...