What are your opinions on pixie cuts?

Really dislike them most of the time. I think Emma Watson's was the worst one. Tho a lot of people liked it (including guys).What are your opinions on pixie cuts?
However, whoever this girl is, looks great with hers
What are your opinions on pixie cuts?

2431

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything shorter than shoulder length is simply a deal breaker. That's all there is to it. Sure, some girls can "pull it off", but that says something about the style itself if someone needs to "pull it off" in order to look good with it. Besides, even if a girl can indeed "pull if off", she would certainly still look *better* with longer hair. That applies to everyone, no matter who you are or what you look like - and in my opinion (albeit an unpopular one) that includes men.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like in order for it to look good, you should have a very stunning and feminine face, like Twiggy. With a pixie cut, the face and the fashion sense are the focus. That's probably why it's difficult to pull off. A lot of women with it can easily look either androgynous or like Peter Pan ( I don't intend to be offensive, it's only my subjective point of view, and it's not my style). I find long locks better looking, they add to beauty, plus I'm girly, therefore, I would always stick to long hair.