What to wear at a high school bonfire?

I was invited to a bonfire by one of my friends friends who is in some of my classes (he invited our mutual friends mostly)(we are sophomores in high school (10th grade)). I have never been to a party type bonfire, so I am kinda nervous. I wanna have I be so one of the guys gets attracted to me and wants to maybe kiss or cuddle with me? (I have never kissed anyone). But I don't want to act or look like a slut because im not. It's going to be about 60 degrees tonight so I can't really wear a skirt or shorts.

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear your most flattering jeans, a cut top, a cardigan or a nice jacket, and boots. Message me if you're still not sure what to wear. I'd love to help. Have a great time at the bonfire. :)

• I saw someone else's comment walk with a blanket or something to sit on if you can so you don't ruin your clothes.

What Guys Said 1

• Jeans and a top and a jacket or something just in case it gets cold.

What Girls Said 3

• Something that you are ok if you have to sit on the grass.
    Jeans, boots and a nice top.

• Wear jeans a cute top and a sweater not a pull over but like a button one or somethin or a hoodie it is a bonfire no need to go all out. Keep it simple.

• Skinny jeans, and a long sleeved plaid shirt, fall boots.