What do you prefer on a girl, skirts or pants?

Interested to know, because I'm hanging out with the guy I'm crushing on in a couple of days, so I'd like to see what the better option is^-^

• skirts
  • pants

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the same for every girl... how your built makes the difference. From your profile pic, your very attractive, but I can't see your body-build to give you the straight-up answer. Message me a picture and I'll tell you and give any recommendation I have.
    Beyond that... MOST girls are more feminine in a skirt... simple reason is because guys never wear them. It's a girl-only item and all guys know this and identify it that way. However, there's lots of different types/styles of skirts, and they all don't look good on every body type. In fact, some can be a major turn-off.
    If you have skinny legs, go with a shorter (above knee) style that will show off your legs.
    img.amazine.com/.../...melia-skirt_54365_09350.jpg
    If you have hour-glass shape and "hips", a shirt that goes down to your ankles looks good; the stretchy type will amplify your womanly hips. Add a slit for a little bit for fanciness.
    weddingdigestkenya.com/.../...-Skirt-with-Slit.jpg
    If you've got the "perfect body" you could rock this... but not many girls can... and it's taking a chance.
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7c9a4920b629.jpg
    And don't forget the shoes... shoes are just as important if not more important than the skirt itself. The shoes will make or break the entire look!

• Body style isn't everything. I would perfer a woman with a nice personality and with sime meat on her than a woman with a body like a supermodel with a mean personality

• Thanks for that compliment :3 I didn't even know it was possible to analyze skirts to such a great extent, especially for a guy XD I'm not really a fan of those maxi skirts though, so do you think a short-ish pencil skirt would work?

• Yes... pencil would be fine also. Just trying to get it low on your hits to make you upper-body look longer, while making your female-hips stand out too. Have to show what you have :-)
      Your guy won't know what hit him!

What Guys Said 27

• Very short pants or a skirt, either is ok but I guess it depends what u are doing or where u are going and who was going first! Ie rock climbing then if I was going up first it would be pants but if she was going first then a skirt lmao x

• Well, I'm not exactly planning to flash him, and it's basically winter, so I doubt that whatever I wear is going to be short XDD

• Pants then if its winter and will be more comfortable

• Skirts always give a feminine touch. But, Beware of the wind though. And that too depends on your features. If you have a stunning perfect figure look, go for pants. They stick with your skin and will show every details. If you are thin / Insecure about your body, go for skirts.

• I'd certainly enjoy what she likes to wear but... if the choice is mine than a skirt would be preferred :-)

• I would like to see a girl with a skirt but wear what YOU feel comfortable with. Do not try to change for him. He should be able to accept you for you, if not then its not worth it in my opinion. Sorry if I sound mean but I am honest

• You don't sound mean at all ^^ The thing is I like both skirts and jeans, so it's kinda hard to choose XD Anyways I wouldn't change who I am for a guy, but if he were into girls in jeans, I would wear jeans around him. It's like zero effort for me, and he would appreciate it; win-win XD

• Pants only look attractive on a REALLY fit woman, imao. Skirts look good on nearly everyone if the color and drape are OK.

• you think pants only look good on toned legs? wow that's new XD All the not so fit girls I know wear pants, to "hide" their legs..

• Depends on the pants, of course, if they are really baggy, yes, that could hide things. But most people can tell if you're a couch potato when you wear pants, just by the way they fit or ride. But not in a dress, mules it's tight fittin'

• I like pants more in an everyday situation.

• Thanks for your opinion ^^ They are more practical I guess.. I have unintentionally flashed people a couple times, because wind thought it was being funny XD

• depends how both look on you and what shirt you use with it. the pants are easier to pull of but the skirt must fit to you, if it does then anytime

• Skirts (or dresses) for me, no contest.

• Skirts always the skirt

• It all depends: Pants if the girls as a great butt.
    Skirt if the girl have great legs.

So decide on what you think is better of those two.

I like skirts because I love women's legs xD

• I think my butts better than my legs, but my legs aren't all that bad either. I like skirts a lot though, so yeah it's a rather complicated decision if that makes sense :D

• I saw the pics you posted in a comment and I would go with the skirt. You look good with it and if you say your legs are good then, I would definitely choose the skirt.
      But you also look good with thosw pants, soooo...

Go would the skirt you look great with it.

• Okay thank you :)

• I prefer jeans their really hot on girls, I have a jean fetish lol

• pants of course... skits look gross

• Skirt because it looks nice on girls. Looks feminine

• I like girls with huge collections of skirts. Weird eh?

• Nahh skirts are awesome, I prefer them to jeans. It's really easy to look overdressed in them though, and it's not like I can wear them all the time either :)

• Exactly, variety is good, and you can't wear a skirt all the time. They get jkind of repetetive

• Awesome never gets boring :) But ya variety is good :)

• Both look good. But with skirts I prefer the more pencil fit which hugs your legs. I don't really like the flowy/loose fit.

• I prefer loose skirts, they hide all the bodily imperfections XD

• Lol fair enough. Although I do think maxi skirts on women are sexy and they are loose fitted. And those long skirts with the slit going up the side of the leg is good too.

• Skirts, booty shorts and skinny jeans : D

• 0|0
  • I personally prefer Skirts, but only if you have a sexy pair of legs to show off. I like looking at female legs... lol

• depends on the situation

• please elaborate xD

• Well usually if we're doing something active (or similar) then pants, if we're doing something that allows the girl to look pretty then skirts. It also depends on other factors such as the rest of her outfit and her body shape (sometimes things just don't work) but I'll keep it simple.

• I see, thank you :)

• Skinny Jeans are the best. Period.

• Anything which matches with their personality.

• Yoga pants, denim, and track pants.

• i like a very short super mini skirt.

• Yeah not really my favorite, but thanks for your opinion :)

• no preference, but the skimpier and the tighter the better. see through is good to

• It depends entirely on the circumstances. If you don't want to have to sit a certain way, wear pants... but if you're going out somewhere nice, wear a skirt. Skirts are considered formal wear to women now so, nice places require skirts/dresses. Most of all though, it's all in what you feel the most comfortable in. If you don't like skirts, wear pants, if you don't like pants, wear the skirt. If he likes you, he won't care what you're wearing

• Wow... I haven't seen a girl in a skirt since my high school years... Since I just finished college, I prefer women in short shorts or tight fitted jeans... or yoga pants XD.

• Definitely pants, don't like skirts

What Girls Said 4

• skirtsss (*^^*)

• I prefer leggings on myself, but I also wear skirts and normal pants. I like variety on myself.

I think you should wear whatever you feel the most attractive in, when you meet your guy. :)

• I like pants :)

• You can wear whatever you want if you're hot and you'll look hot🌼💖