What clothes & shoes make a girl look hot?

what do you think?

I've heard lots of opinions

even one guy said he prefers girls in trainers..

but what do you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any outfit that shows off the legs and goes well with sneakers IMO. Could be shorts or a dress or a skirt but not a dressy one, a casual one that looks good with a pair of plain white sneakers.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 12

• I really like dresses where you can see the back :>

And I think I don't need to tell you what shoes go with that xD

• I've always felt it has less to do with clothes, but HOW a girl wears her outfits. A sense of comfortability is way sexier.

• i don't even have a clue as to what trainers are but it isn't the clothes or shoes that make a girl look hot, its her natural beauty without 20 pounds of makeup and a 3000 dollar outfit.

• No clothes... Joking...

But seriously it depends on what the girl's body type is and what she is comfortable with. Say in my opinion cleavage is hot, but if the girl showing it with a v-neck isn't comfortable with showing cleavage or what she is wearing then that shows as unattractive form of inconfidentence.

One thing to avoid is too many layers of clothing, that's not attractive because it gives a false appearance to somebody trying to check you out and it could be potentially harmful if you live in a hot area.

One thing I like is when a girl has her own look, not trying to fit in but rather stand out and is confortable with that. That is VERY attractive and is something that will get a guy to look over at you and consider coming over to talk.

And for shoes, don't wear heals of your already really tall, not many guys like to feel shadowed by girls.

• Jeans and sneakers.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 0