Weight Loss or Plastic Surgery?

So I recently noticed some celebrities that lost some weight despite being thin to begin with. And it changed their faces. A lot sometimes.
I'm considering to lose some weight myself even though I'm also fairly thin. But my boyfriend said the face change is due to plastic surgery. I'm not so sure though.

So just wondering what you think of those examples? Is it just weight loss or more?

Example A:
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/310261493/2jancpk.jpg
fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/.../...889752_n.jpg

Example B
us.hola.com/.../antes-y-despues-famosas-2---a.jpg
www.laverdadrefresca.com/.../Eiza-6.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg that's photo shop silly girl!
    Don't ever belive what you see in photos these days especially celebrity photos!
    They are all photoshopped!

• well the second girl was famous young, so presumably the before pictures were photo shopped too. And it's not just pictures it's on tv too when you see them

• @asking well like every photo taken of celebrities unless it's to show them In a negative way colour grading is always involved , her face and her body don't match , again her jaw line has been photoshopped that's why her head looks like it's popping off her neck.
      And I don't know how old she is but everyone has wrinkles or a blemish hear it there and she had nothing.
      What's her name? you want to check for a mole on her body, chances are they aren't in the picture

• some playing with the color sure, but as I said not her facial structure.
      It doesn't look like her jawline as been altered and I think she was 15 when that pic was taken and to be clear we're talking about the right one here
      www.laverdadrefresca.com/.../Eiza-6.jpg

her name is eiza gonzalez

What Guys Said 4

• damn them... why they want to be toothpics? in the first pics they look MUCH MORE better

• well did they become more famous as a result of losing weight, so that is the desired physique

• I don't like these visible skeletony cheekbones too much. Reminds me of my biology teacher. They looked better before.

• I would say its weight loss not plastic surgery but the second girl looks like she's had something done to her nose I could be wrong though

• i am unsure

What Girls Said 6

• First girl had her nose done. Her lips look different too, though it could just be the thing she's doing with it. The rest is just weight loss and makeup - eyebrows and cheekbones.

Last link won't work, but it looks like weight loss. The nose looks different, but I can't tell from that angle, could very well be just makeup.

• I think both

• It looks to me like they got plastic surgery too

• Both had a nose job but losing weight change your face a lot

• I think it's a little of both.

• The first one had a nose job or photoshop done.