Girls, what's the sluttiest clothe outfit you own?

What's the ''sluttiest'' dress/ outfit / clothing you ever wore in public? Does it make you feel cute, sexy, embarrassed or don't really care?

P. S The word ''slutty'' is meant in a cute way, to describe a super sexy outfit. So please, between us all women , I hope no girl takes it the wrong way. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• 2|1
  • To me, there's nothing more ''slutty'' (i. e. UBER SEXY) than a pair of super-tight jeans; a pair of 7 inch stiletto heels, and a low-plunge crop top exposing a huge tramp stamp...

• I wear a piece of floss as a thong once in a while.

• Any girls that work at the tilt a kilt wear the most revealing clothes legally allowed.

• I wore my gf latex pants to work once.

• I have this pair of undies that have been "melvined" a few dozen times and I usually wear them on "boxer Fridays".

• Hey daddy, i wear Sweater Dress, shows cheeks of my ass
    i wear just thong or thin panties under it

What Girls Said 16

• Booty shorts.
    Open plunge dress

• either a red bodycon dress i just recently got. or a back and white striped bodycon skirt, i usually pair it with either a low cut top or a crop top. shoes of choice with both are knee high black boots. i feel pretty sexy in them honestly, and my boyfriend thinks so too ;) haha

• I own one which is just two small rectangular bits of silk fabric I had sewn together in a shape kinda like this:

www.tanyatarot.com/.../oath-awe-la.png

where my head goes into the square and the two legs hang, just about, over my nipples. I wore it with a pair of short short denim shorts, black tights, and boots :) I did it for a promo shoot I was doing for a musical project. I think I had just turned 18... I was ridiculous then lmao. The shoot was outside too, so the breeze blew them aside a little and my boobs were exposed in every photo. Ahwell :3

• I... just... oh.

• And I bet they used every one of those photos in the promo. Oh well. The purpose of the promo is to draw attention to something, and you definitely drew attention to something.

• hahaha, it was my own project. I organized the shoot and designed the outfit and it was to promote my album! I ended up cutitng the project in the end though, and it all remains unreleased [shrugs noncomittally]

• http://i.imgur.com/MxDQHe2.jpg

probably this shirt I just bought today.

• Sluttiest outfit I've ever worn in public is a really small crop top with a push-up bra and and denim short shorts.

I don't generally dress this way lol. Warm weather and hormones do things to the brain.

• Let's see,
    - a bright red playsuit with a halter top and a little cut out on the back.
    - a white crop-top with shorts (could wear it, but I like to wear it with short dungarees to make it less sexy)
    I don't really intentionally wear sexy things, but many think it still looks sexy, because I have some curves.

• Your playsuit sounds lovely. I bet it looks perfect with your hair, your coloring.

• @shouldbefun haha it does! Red always looks good on me because of the blonde hair. Someone even called me a little Scarlett Johansson like when I wore it, but it's not that slutty though. Just a little bit more revealing.

• I don't wear sexy clothes.

• High waisted, tight, mini leather skirt with a zipper in front, from the top to the bottom of it. With a asymmetrical shirt that was short in front, and got longer towards the back.
    I'm not going to lie, I like that skirt a lot. It doesn't make me feel sexy, but bold.

• I have these shorts that go above my knees.

• I do not wear sexy cloths in public just in the bedroom. ;)

• I find that hard to believe

• Interesting comment

• Might that shadow what the QA is trying to get at is... most girls won't, unless they have the body for it

• My underwear.

• You went out in nothing but underwear?

• @YoureBeautiful I just read the first question so I guess I'll change it to a swimsuit. A nice sexy one piece swimsuit with a shirt and short shorts over it.

• Mini jersey skirt and a low-cut tank top. I hardly ever wear stuff like that, though.

• birthday suit!

• Tight leather pants, leather thigh high boots...

• My yellow/white striped bikini C-cup
    that still barely fits my DDs
    and the white stripes are a bit translucent when wet

I feel the fit is fantastic, sexy if guys pause to stare, embarrassed if they are K-6 grade, but mostly don't care

• You seem like you might be a guy...

• I wish

• You wish you were a guy?

• Yep, I would have less drama in my life right now but that's another story