Long hair? Which one do you like most?

• first
  • second
  • third
  • fourth
  • fifth

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• No.5 seems reasonable. I like long, but past the hip and it seems like too much. If it drags in the dirt as you walk that's too much. But most people literally can't grow their hair past 40cm (16 inches) so that's not really a problem. Mine is at ~40cm now and has been for at least a couple of years.

• only the fifth one looks normal... the others look really weird in my opinion :-/

• Number 3 reminded me of SS3 Goku. O_o

fc06.deviantart.net/.../son_Goku_ss3_by_Dhemo.jpg

I voted number 5 too.

• Lol i dont know it is just tooooo long..
    i prefer this one

cdn.klimg.com/.../...ia-gunakan-shampoo-9269a2.jpg

• Woww he has great hair!

• Hahahaha now it is more funny :) lol well I actually got the joke but I couldn't pass on without saying his hair :)

• I see , well it is hard to figure unless i can see your Expression while answer 😳

• Number 5 is the most natural which makes me like it the most.

• 5 is as long as it ever needs to be

• They all look horrible but If I had to choose I'd go with 5.

• In my opinion, the best hair for a girl of this set is the second. It is nice, long and healthy. I also like the fourth's. Fifth is the shortest hair, first is so long that it touches the floor and third is the unhealthiest hair.

• Fifth. JUST about right. I love waist length hair, but once it's down toward the legs, it's kinda too much.

• Only number five... The other ones are creepy. How are they able of giving a bj?

• I liked the forth one , because she has A Very pretty face along with her Awesome hair.

• Its really more about the face and body to be honest.

• Number 5 is the length that hair can maximum reach. Other ones probably fake or very rare people.

To me, I love number 5 the most. Also that's what i'm going to have like 4-5 years later as a man :)

• You will? It will be difficult to maintain it? Lots of taking care?

• Well, I'm truly in love with my hair and caring won't be a big deal i think, although i care and maintain my hair with oil and stuff even when its 4 cm long. Even this long hair thoughts make me amazed :)

• Ok you seem happy with it :) that is great :)

• OMG all of those look really stupid exept for the last one lol

• That must be heavy when it gets wet! I like 5 but it's more about the girl than the hair.

What Girls Said 11