Why do guys hate when a girl ties her hair up? is it unattractive?=(

i asked a question if guys like it when a girl ties her hair up, and they said no, they like it down and long...which I do often, but how come when I want to be comfortable and tie my hair up, I'm considered ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with rainbows as comfortable things normally are unnattractive and uncomfortable things are usually attractive.

But why do you think tying your hair up is unattractive?

Whenever I meet up with my boyfriend at his house or mine, I generally have my hair up, and he always takes it down, its not that he doesn't like it, he just prefers it down, which I'm not bothered about its always a mess any way! lol!

So putting your hair up shouldn't mean your ugly, cos I'm sure you're lovely, every guy has their own opinion, some like it up some like it down. Just try to be confident with who you are and at the end of the day its what you think that counts!

hope this helps = )

• If my girlfriend has her hair up i won't talk to her. She knows I hate and tell her it looks stupid. It just dosnt suit her as its just not her

What Guys Said 4

• Not to me you're not! Ponytails, pigtails, braids, knots, they are all super-duper cute.

• well for every guy its different. depends on your appearance with it

for me I don't mind if its up or down just your personality and confidence that carries it

• It works for some and doesn't for others, some guys like it and others don't. Just be confident with your own appearance.

• No, but I think the worst is trying hair in a bun. now that's ridiculous. I kinda like it when a girl ties her hair in a ponytail.

• Whats wrong with a bun?

• To me, it looks intimidating.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, lots of things that are comfortable are ugly. Beautiful things are usually uncomfortable. Look at fancy dresses, for example. They're often extremely uncomfortable. You could just wear some ugly old sweatpants, which are comfortable, but extremely unattractive.

• i do whatever I feel that day (a ponytail,long curls,up do,ect)because if a guy likes you he should like you for who you are no matter what you do with you hair cause its your personality that's going to be the winner and keep them around(for ex.no matter how much I ignore,get mad or act towards my guyfriends they don't want to lose me because I'm sweet and caring girl).

• Or you can be yourself and do whatever is comfortable to you. You do not need another person to validate your looks. If a guy likes you for you, who cares if your hair is tied up or not. Tell him to get lost if he actually tells you that you look ugly with your hair tied up.