May nipples show in a bathing suit?

Is it acceptable for your nipples to slightly show in a bathing suit? Because I ordered a white one the other day without any padding... Would it bother or disturb you or is it ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it would bother any man!! Truthfully, I don't think any man would really object. You might get a lot of staring from guys, but whether you could handle this is your choice. Older men staring might freak you out. Younger boys would be simply curious. Maybe you should seek some advice from female friends. Try it on and let them say. Some of them might well be jealous and be envious!! How about your parents? Would they object? Only you can know the answer to that.

• Thank you, very helpful. I think I can deal with it staring. The bathing suit is not something I would wear to the beach or even swim with. It's more something I would wear to a cocktail or pool party in case I'll get wet. So only my friends will see it anyways. And it wouldn't bother my parents either.
      But I'll just wait until it's here and try it on.

• Thank you, you're very kind. Best of wishes.

• And of course you are welcome.

What Guys Said 16

• It's ok. Everybody knows what people's body parts are. It shouldn't be a big deal.

• It's ok, it's normal for that to happen, so don't worry about it.

• Wear pasties

• What's that?

• Oooo I know that, never thought of it though. Thanks dear, I'll look into it.

• i'd be ok with it lol

• it would get you loads of men starring at you

• Bathing suites show all kinds of things. Nipples are a natural part of the body and I for one would never complain about being able to see them.

• its not good but its your own choice

• The nipples might cause ripples.

• It would be hard for me not to stare

• Its Awesome if U'r ok with , everyone else will love seeing U in it !!

• I don't see what's the big deal. Every human has nipples... what they look like is not exactly a secret

• Lets c a pic 😍😍😂

• The impression of nipples from pokies is to be expected. Do you think the white is actually see through so you could see the color of your areolas too? That might be a bit much for a family beach, but would be pretty cool in private.

• No it wouldn't be see through, rather just a small bump from the nipple.

• I thought string bikinis are always appropriate! lol! What kind of pool parties would have rules against them?

• Send me a message. Easier to explain.

• Yes they may. you have my permission.

• I think it'd be okay.

• It sounds a little slutty but sure

What Girls Said 3

• Even with padding an errect nipple can show at least a bit. I think it is fine but since white (white wet is the most see through)... unless your maybe at a family function. Beach and pool should be fine. I had a paddles black string bikini at 13 and had like 36C breasts no one cared, boys loved it.

• I won't go in the water with thing swim suit though, since it is a very deep cut so it would probably slide of the breast. Thank you though!

• I think you're golden then, have fun with your new bathing suit!

• Thank you tons :)

• Guys would love it - but for all the wrong reasons.
    I don't think it's smart to wear that. Or stitch in some padding.

• I don't think that would be possible... However, I'll wear those nipple sticker things. :)

• Won't those come off in water? I believe they might. o. O

• Haha maybe, but the bathing suit has a very low cut at the front, so it isn't suitable for swimming anyways. :) More of a pool party kinda thing.

• I wouldn't care, but it's up to you whether you care.