Wearing a garter with a casual outfit?

Would this be cute/attractive or weird/inappropriate? I was thinking about getting this one, or at least something very similar. I think it looks super cute and I would wear it with black thigh high socks and combat boots. I know I have the legs for it and I could pull it off, but I'm not sure how others would react. I don't like getting TOO many stares. Opinions?

Wearing a garter with a casual outfit?

• Cute! Wear it!
  • Cute, but not for public.
  • Not cute/Unattractive
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• It's going to get you attention. Unwanted attention happens usually no matter what you wear but some people have more extreme views about garters than others. To some it is just a cute accessory and to others it's a sex symbol. If you are very worried about what people think and getting attention will make you uncomfortable than maybe it's not for you, but if you like it (and aren't in highschool because they probably have a dress code against it) and if you can ignore other people's opinions then go forward with confidence :) do whatever makes you happy and know that even if people don't have the same views as you it by no means makes you 'immoral' or a 'slut' it just makes you a different person from them.

What Guys Said 4

• Its your personal choice but I think it would work

• I think mock garter pantyhose would look better but I think it is cute from the pic.

• its very sexy so you need to ask yourself if you want to look sexy

• Sounds pretty Tank Girl. Go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it looks fine.