Girls, Is it okay for men to wear women's underwear?

I really want to know what women think about this. I've worn men's underwear for years, but have been wearing women's underwear for about a year now. I've tried all kinds of men's underwear even the silky kind and it's very expensive and honestly not as comfortable on my body as women's. I love all the different styles, colors, and fabric choices that are offered in women's underwear. One of the biggest things I've noticed is that I feel really sexy while wearing them and even a little more confident. I really like wearing women's underwear and want a girls opinion on it. I realize this goes against what society dictates men should wear and aside from wearing women's underwear I am very manly. I'm just curious because I'm a straight male.

• Men in women's underwear acceptable?
    41% (12)
  • Men in women's underwear unacceptable?
    59% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Men do whatever they want I personally wouldn't like if my man did it.
    I see it as a fetish and it's not one I could accept in my relationship

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know if I would be okay with my boyfriend wearing underwear designed for women. If you like a certain fabric or a thong than get one that is made for a man. I'd be okay with my man wearing a sexy properly cut/fitting Calvin Klein thong. I would not be okay to see his junk stuffed into a tiny pink lace thong

• It's weird, but I mean girls wear guy's underwear sometimes and it isn't seen as unacceptable, so why create a double standard? Just do you!

• You can wear whatever you want. I and many other women aren't interested in you though. There are some who are.

• To each his own darling

• I think that people most likely won't find out but it's like a guy wearing a girl's bra, you can wear it but it isn't made for you.

• Umm sure... but a lot of men would feel uncomfortable wearing panties

• Honestly if he were to buy the right size and pic styles that have a larger front panel or stretchy ones then he would be fine. I am pretty well endowed and that's what I do and it's very comfortable.

• I don't care if they do its their life

• Sure. Why not?

• You do you dude you do you

• sounds like gender identety issues... weird. :/