Would it be weird to compliment a guys eyebrows?

So there's this guy I kinda like, we've barely had a real conversation but he seems nice. I sorta have two questions.
1. Would it be weird to compliment a guy's eyebrows and to say something like "your eyebrows are fantastic, do you groom them (or something like that).
2. How do transition from small talk to a valuable conversation.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Since girls tend to pay attention to such small details about a person, it wouldn't be odd.
    Guys hardly notice eye lashes or eye brows.
    Women seem to notice it, and go crazy if they are perfect on a person !

I think you should start off with a different compliment or initiating conversation is another way.
    You can add that compliment in afterwards.

IF I were a guy, I would find it odd that my sexy eyebrows got enough attention that it allowed a girl to walk over to me.

• Try to approach him and say something like, "ive seen you around. You look like a pretty interesting person. Then ask him his name and general info " even throw in a compliment about what he's wearing and his eyebrows. It won't seem so odd thing.

The whole approach with "eyebrows and grooming them " would make me feel like a feminine male.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't ask him if he grooms them lol just say I like your eyebrows.. simple enough lol

• A few girls complimented my eyebrows before, here on G@G and in person. It embarrasses me, but I like it. :P

• That is strange ! :3

What Girls Said 2

• I do it all the time lmao I love when a guy has nice, full eyebrows. No shame.

• I hope not, I've done it...