Is it hot when you can see a girls nipples through her clothes?

I have this dress I can't really wear a bra with, but you can see my nipples through it a little bit (the material looks thicker in the pic). My boobs are on the smaller side and perky, so I was wondering if I could actually pull it off. My hair would cover my boobs most of the time, but I'm just wondering what a guy would think if he saw my nipples sticking out through the material a little bit (not actually exposed). If it matters, people tell me I'm very attractive and I'm very slender. My body is very similar to the models and I also have light brown hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya sure, show us your tits. Why not. We don't mind looking.

What Guys Said 12

• That dress is gorgeous and I would like to see my girlfriend in one like that. Nipples showing isn't a problem at all as long as you are comfortable with it. I think it is very hot

• If you're going to dress like that then I am surprised you care about this.. Anyway yes it's hot.

• I find it pretty hot and I definitely think you could pull it off

• It's hot if the girl is hot. Simple af.

• Lol it will make lots of men hard.

• hawtt... steamy

• I think that it is incredibly sexy.

• Good to go. Love seeing the nipple.

• Hotttt?
    I could even ejaculate in my pants if i see one... Lol

• Yea hot but that doesn't mean its not slutty..

• its sexy as hell

• No it's trashy

What Girls Said 9

• Men would love it but also look down on you for looking slutty. Their dicks would get hard but they wouldn't be too respectful

• Nailed it.

• I don't think this dress looks slutty at all, especially if I found a way to cover to my nipples 100%

• People had that look going all the time in the 90's. I mostly just noticed this when ever i watched most shows that were from the 90's. :D

• It just depends what you're comfortable with. That kind of thing doesn't bother me but some people would be more self-conscious.

• You see the outline or the actual nipple? If it's the latter that's super trashy.

• Noooo not the actual nipple, just the outline through the dress.

• There are things that you can buy to keep your nipples hidden in dresses like that. No need to walk around with erect nipples all of the time.

• I tried the nipple covers and you can see the outline of them too, which looks worse in my opinion.

• Wow it's a very sexy dress did you wear it and how did people react?

• that dress is so pretty you do whatever you want

• just get pasties the same color as your dress they're super cheap

• As someone who rarely wears a bra, guys think it's hot when they can see your nipples and you appear more confident