I don't think white guys realize how sexy they would be if they put effort it what they wore?

I don't think white guys realize how sexy they could be if they put effort into what they wore. That's all it take for girls of all races to swoon over you. Why do think girls of all races love Channing Tatum and Zac Efron... I mean, guys it's really not that hard.

Please excuse the typos

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4e30-93e8-e4d052818399.jpg LOL WTF!!! look at ole boy thighs/ball crushing pants #LilHawk @phoenix98 he's hella suspect for that 1. @MrLi0n

• Man lol I wanna roast to but sigh I gotta admit... Girls seem to like that weird shit bruh... I guess that's the new trend... 😒 women seem to have a raw image imprinted in their minds... They think that guys with baggy pants is unattractive because they automatically assume he's a thug or gang member... I mean to me personally I don't give a shit but you know how the world works nowadays. Especially in Cali. A lot of people are afraid of their own shadows these days do if you walk outta the house lookin like a thug, you can best believe the police are following right behind you. Or if you even ask for directions people's face expressions are like😐😨 D.. DON'T HURT ME!😫
    http://i60.tinypic.com/dh7gvc.jpg[/IMG]

But @mistninja314 he real suspect bruh... He can't even put his hands in his pockets... I can't imagine how he even fits gum or a cell phone or anything 😆 he got got them pants in the 80's when people use to walk around on the streets dancin like Michael Jackson an shit. It's the weirdest thing but back in those days women seem to think this kinda thing was sexy 😓😒
    http://i59.tinypic.com/r1yaz5.jpg[/IMG]
    http://i59.tinypic.com/307u62r.jpg[/IMG]

😬Not cool😫😩😷

• " he got got them pants in the 80's when people use to walk around on the streets dancin like Michael Jackson an shit." #ImDone and I said the shit bruh like WTF niggas can't even use their own pant' pockets without changing up their walk LOL. Couldn't be me ^_^

• "Why do think girls of all races love Channing Tatum and Zac Efron... I mean, guys it's really not that hard."

Because they are fit and physically attractive? You like them naked too, so it's got nothing to do with clothing :D

• Channing isn't even that hot tbh. I never got the hype but I don't care about Zac's body.

• I already dress well and have no problems making women swoon. But we don't care the vast majority of the time and the real reason women like those guy you mentioned is because they are rich, famous and good looking.

Also ain't no way any sane man is going to wear pants that tight women may be able to do it but we can't. We have things called balls and these are easily subject to pain especially when being crushed by unnaturally tight pants. Not to mention we can have kids if they take to much damage.

• uh news flash... girls of all races already swoon over them. Why dress to impress 24/7 when they already get the most attention, lol

• So true :)

There are so many thirsty questions on here... about "how do i get a white guy to like me?"

• @Funnygirl24 Wrong. OKcupid study is usa/worldwide 2nd most popular dating site in world. White guys did best. Here is video for proof. What you see in public is anecdotal as the guy points out. That isn't an overall representation like statistics are.

www. youtube. com/watch? v=HjSh_esW9W4

• @Funnygirl24 I wanted to make one last post since I did live in Ohio. One thing you guys always leave out is when you do see black guy x white woman typically white woman is uglier/overweight. When I see white guyx black woman she's usually above average for black women.

• "I don't think SEXY white guys realize how sexy they would be if they put effort into what they wore"...

Girls love Channing Tatum and Zac Efron because they're fucking handsome. No matter what they wear. Guys like me don't become that much more handsome just cause we wear something else.

• I prefer to be unattractive and unsexy and dress like shit
    i.telegraph.co.uk/.../...aly-jacket-1_1679855i.jpg

• I can do better than a girl who placed her deciding factor of a guy on his outfit. And I think I dress pretty good.

Plus I know a LOT of girls who hate skin tight pants on guys like zac is wearing there. I wear slim fit so they don't look baggy on me but I'll never wear jeans that tight.

• Zac Efron is the man.

But, I think putting an effort into what you wear helps any race of guys look attractive.

by the way, Mr. Efron and Tatum are not very good examples. They have fit bodies and are overall genetically fortunate. Can't say the same for all other white guys on earth...

• "Why do think girls of all races love Channing Tatum and Zac Efron?"

Because they are rich, famous, and attractive

• Why thank you! :D, what type of style do you like personally out of curiousity?

• On white guys personally, I love the whole man-bun, beard, tattoos, hipster look😊

• Aaaah I would rather not look like a hipster

• manbun looks horrible and kind of feminine. I actually don't think that many women are into it.

• As a guy who wore huge baggy tshirts and hoodies all through high school, I know what you mean. But hindsight is 20/20, right? Sometimes confused, oblivious teenagers are just that.

• ORRRRRR
    I could continue to wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt all the time!

• you want to know why he has that look on his face his ballz are getting crushed how can anyone even wear pants that tight i want to have babies one day

• I remember all the Asian girls staring at me when I wore a really good looking jacket and matching pants...

• I don't think you realize how much we little we care if you are impressed or not.

• *how little we care
      or
      *how much we don't give a fuck

Take it how you want to...

• Whatever you say buddy.

• A chick literally said you have a stain on your shirt a few days ago, and I was like hmm how did that get there. She said, it looks like a smile face! I said, yeah I love cooking. She said you do? :o and the conversation went on. So like I said, who gives a fuck. If it means I will push away fashionistas, then I know I'm doing something right.

• Your opinion on fashion is noted and now discarded. Thank you for your submission.

• As you posted in comment section saying you prefer black guys I assume you are black. I think most good looking white guys would only date a girl who prefers them best. I agree with other guy if your decent looking white guy you already have options most of the time.

• Typical coloured women has a thing for white guys... Lol how typical, too much movies for you

Love your own kind

• It's crazy how you assume I'm only into white guys and have isolated every other race from one comment I made smh. Plus my mom is black and dad is white soooo... Bye Felicia

• That's cool, but I already have plenty of non-white girls on me. White girls, not as much.

• If an ugly white guy dressed like that, girls would not fall for him. Zac Efron and Channing Tatum are considered physically attractive by most girls, even if they did not dress nicely, girls would still for them.

• My vagina itches...

• a lot of guysdont care ur right and mainly white dudes. They need a good girl to fix them up

What Girls Said 13

• A lot of guys do put effort into what they wear or at least pick out clothes they like. Just because their style doesn't meet the your standards doesn't mean they don't try. Some guys just don't want to dress like that and I respect it. Zac Efron is dressed really casual though like it's literally just jeans, hoodie and a jacket. Most guys wear the same anyway maybe just not layered like that.

I think you've got Zac Efron and Channing Tatum's hotness confused with how they dress because they just dress casually.

This is a guy putting effort into what they wear:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bb4c77a0d7.jpg

• I think you're generalizing. Plenty of guys of all races don't put that much effort into how they dress. And just personally speaking, I really don't care how a guy dresses. I mean, I would rather have a guy who wears simple T-shirts and jeans rather than one who puts constant effort into his wardrobe and dresses "up" all the time.

• Agreed. I mean, there must be "some" style in those pair of pants and t-shirt but as a friend of mine used to say (girl), guys look good when it is effortless and unconscious. And I hope that's the general truth :D

• Cool, and how's it going @xHoneyxBeex?

• @bananatossing Going well! And hope all is well with you :)

• The average Joe can't afford that look. Let's just be real honest here. We're everyday people basically. We don't live to impress our fans with expensive clothing and fancy haircuts and cars. This guy has his own designer, makeup artist and everything, of course he looks good.

• lol i guess ur right but I'm pretty sure there are white guys already putting an effort into their looks =]

• Is this your observation? I haven't noticed this.
    I've seen people from all races dress like they don't care.
    It all has to do with the individual.

• I don't know. I like dark skinned guys.
    But holy hell girl, you're gorgeous.

• Thank you:)

• I like how you had to throw in dark skin thing. Sounds like jealous to me. That is irrelevant. to the question.

• Not all guys are like Zac. The typical guy is average and chubby. Their dress sense is plain.

• Umm I think that goes for any guy.

• I prefer guys in t shirts and Jeans
    casual attire

• Why only white guys? :) all guys can be very sexy, especially if they put effort into how they look.

• Totally agree!

• It seems rather obvious to me that this post is designed to offend/intimidate/anger the men of your own race, black men.

The reason it's so obvious is because you declared whiteness as the only necessary quality for attractiveness in a guy, and we all know that isn't true. Attractive white men are attractive, but there is absolutely no shortage of unattractive white men, regardless of your attraction to other races.

It's a pretty ubiquitous and unspoken truth that white people are more attractive. Most people, given the option, would choose white over any other race, regardless of gender. Hence the dating trends on online sites, and rich black athletes solely marrying white women.

However, I've never seen this sort of antagonistic posting between Asian girls and Asian guys, or Hispanic girls and guys.

I see a LOT of black men and women passive-aggressively putting each other down by overstating the attractiveness of other races, particularly on this site. I just wanted to say that it looks really childish, insecure, and demonstrates that you have low self-worth.

For the record, I don't really have a dog in this battle. I'm white.

• Personally most white guys don't even find black women attractive. So that is why black women talk crap about white guys.

• So, you judge guys on what they wear? And what evidence do you have white guys don't put effort into what they wear? I see many guys of all races dressing like a bum to be honest.