Is sagging black skinny jeans with converse attractive?

I am a freshman in high school. Recently, I have started sagging black skinny jeans. These skinny jeans are not super tight, but they are skinny. I only sag skinny jeans because when they are sagged, a "flat part" over the butt appears. I think it is attractive, but I am not sure. I am a little skinny though. I usually sag halfway down the butt. I usually sag my skinny jeans with converse, is this attractive?

I am not too sure, but you can do what you want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, coming from me. Don't let them sag.
    I wear skinny jeans and Converse. People often compliment me for my dress sense.

But, for the love of God. Do not revert into one of those people with you trousers between your ankles.

Other than that, you're good man.

What Girls Said 10

• It's swag af

• No it's not. It's not cute, it's not cool, and it's not ok. I'm not sayin wear tho mall the way up, because let's face it skinny jeans in a guy all the way up looks weird. I would say only an inch and a half of your boxers should be showin from the waist line. No more!

• I don't really like sagging of any pants, but if you're comfortable with it then that's all that matters.

• god, why can't men just wear pants that fit anymore.

• Sagging is not attractive, just wear your pants normal, but not to high up

• Sure go for it.

• Well I think it's attractive when a guy sags a little bit with boxers. I don't enjoy the view of anyone's ass crack, but I don't wish to see two big shining butt cheeks, either, you know?

• Skinny jeans are good but not the sagging that looks silly.

Also you know that trend comes from guys in prisons signalling that they want to be 'the bitch' right?

• Sagging your jeans tends to look a little sloppy, and weird. I personally don't find it attractive but I'm sure there are people out there who do.

• Yeah t's fine.

What Guys Said 3

• Sagging? And then in skinny jeans? ... man it's really not but at your age it might be I don't know it's up to you though

• Skinny jeans on guys have always been and will always be terrible.

• so you want to get greeked?

• I'd lake 2 see daaaat hawt ass in dose ma ape cutie @apexalpha <3 rove chu