Girls, Is it okay for a guy to wear lip gloss?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it. Whatever keeps your lips hydrated.

What Girls Said 18

• Sure if you want to, you could probably just wear some chap stick or lip balm but if you like gloss then why not.

• If you want. I find it dries my lips out more due to all the shiny/sparkly bits though.

• You may get some odd looks, but it's most certainly okay for a guy to do what he pleases with his face. Guys normally wear chapstick, but if a guy wants to wear lipgloss, then fucking wear lipgloss.

• Lip balm is ok. Lip gloss? I think you meant to say lip balm yeah?

• No, unless its SPF especially if you are sportive or have-say high blood pressure that can dehydrate you quicker. This could also mean you aren't drinking enough water.

• Not a guy I will ever like, but no, I have no problem with guys wearing lip gloss in general. You can wear whatever you want.

• Only if he is gay. Gloss is feminine.
    Chapstick is for anyone.

• Why wouldn't it be?

• yes you can do whatever you want. as a fair warning you might get looks for it though

• Sure, if your into that. If you're straight, you should use lip balm like Carmex instead.

• Yup, like totally!!

• Lip gloss no chap stick yes.

• Uhh, no? Lip balm is okay...

• no its girlsh things
    but its too cute to see pinky lips on a guy hahahahhaa

• It's okat as long as it's not too noticeable

• Of course its okay i have friends that paint their nails and my bro uses my baby lips all the time

• its fine..

• just go with the lip balm.