Pale girls vs. Tanned girls?

Who's the hottest? :P
Pale girls:

Pale girls vs. Tanned girls?

Tanned girls:

Who wins? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• My penis has no preference.

What Guys Said 51

• Gotta go with tan girls. Tan skin looks more exotic and sexier, especially if it's the natural tan that found on Latina and Biracial girls.

Pale skin isn't bad, but it's just not that appealing to me as oppose to bronze/tanned skin.

• Yeah.. I live in a cold country and when i see tanned girls, i'm just like wow! That's really beautiful. And when i see pale girls it's like.. nice.. natural.. but meh. You know? thanks for your opinion.

• Always a tough one. I like that golden color some girls get, but I don't like too tanned, and obviously, I hate fake tans.
    I think I'm going with pale girls. I like when they're pale, and during summer they can get some color that looks great on them.

• Pale girls get red. I have a pale friend who can't get that bronze during summer.

• Yeah, I know they don't get that bronze color, but when they get tanned it still looks good. Some get red cause they get burned by the sun, but if they take care and don't get burned, then they get a good color.

• Fair skin is a lot more attractive to me.

• Both have great qualities.
    Pale looks amazing, so does tanned as long as it's a natural tan like the ones a lot of Middle Eastern girls tend to get.

• Yes, i mean naturally tanned from the sun, like brazilian girls you know. Pale looks awesome too, yeah.

• Oh okay lol wasn't sure if you meant the spray tan or tanning bed.
      But yeah both have great complexions.

I think girls with light hair look better pale and darker hair look better tanned.

• Both pale and tanned look very attractive it's really very hard for me to choose lol, it would be easier for me if it were "blondes or brunettes" haha

• Yeah haha, not that hard really.

• I have no preference

But that blonde chick is hot as fuck, so I'll just go with pale for the sake of the question

• Either way as long as it is natural. Tanning is for people foolish enough to risk melanoma for fashion. I've known two people who damn near died of skin cancer. One wasn't ever 30.

• I have a thing for tan chicks and white chciks they're both very hot its moer about the facial feature and body they're all hot lol

• I like pale girls

• Pale girls for the Win

• Pale all the way... I don't wanna be snogging or fu** a twix or a chocolate bar.

But paleness to me is the most attractive

• Lol, wow! what an idiot you are xD

• Hmm nope, you're the dumb one here. Nah he didn't, but I'm guessing that your dad gave you steroids? Yeah probably. Aw, there there. :P

• Hahaha 😂😂😂😂

• It's entirely subjective...

• Fair skin... ommmmgeeerrrddddd :O

• It's a draw. Skin colour never comes into the equation when judging a girl's looks.

• True, true

• Omg.. you said that colour doesn't matter when it comes to a Girls looks.

• Yes, I know I did. You agreed to another person's statement (see quote) that some girls look better fair and some girls look better with a tan. If you agree with my statement then you should disagree that some girls look better fair and some girls look better tanned. Do you get it?

• Depends on the girl's hair and eyes and skin tone. Some girls look great pale, others look sickly. Natural tans only though. Fake tans look wonky.

• Omg yes. Natural tans all the way.

• Pale girls for me, but not really a fan of the fake hair and the mascara :P

• I like both as long as it's not too tan or too pale...

• tanned they are in a league of their own

• Pale girls, hands down. A dark tan on a girl is an immediate turn off for me.

• Tanned skin for sure. But both are attractive.

• Tanned girls

• Well the second is the hottest in this page... and not only...

Are you pale? Red hair? Grey eyes... you are beautiful too

• Pale Girls <3

• tanned wins...

• doesn't matter to me, If I like her I like her, dark or white skin color or tan or pale it doesn't matter

• If they were all lined up and waiting for me, pale is my choice.

But I would not say no to any of those pictured.

• I prefer tanned.

• Pale=cuter tanned=hotter

• Everyone wins.

• Pale, to me

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 33

• I don't care if I'm pale I still wear spf every single day rain or shine! lets see who looks better when we are 50! people who damage their skin in the sun all day or in a tanning booth? or people who protect their skin? haha
    If you are naturally tan awesome! but trying to change your skin tone all the time is ridiculous!

• On a guy, I liked natural brown-ness. I guess that's why the guys I like aren't usually white. Just drawn to it for some reason.

For girls, tans that look fake or like the girl is spending hours baking in the sun, are unattractive. Natural ones ftw

• I might be biased, but pale. :p

Nah, both look good.

• You can't just put Adriana Lima there and expect people to vote for pale girls too! Lol. I'm going to vote for tanned girls too and I'm pale.

• Um, because she has the natural brazilian tan? Ok, cool.

• Because she's probably one of the most gorgeous women on Earth.

• Well didn't mean to offend you lol she's a model so it explains a bit.

• pale is beautiful.

wish people would stop ruining their skin.
    makes me ashamed to be part caucasian.

• Tan.

Personally I prefer to be tan instead of pasty white. I feel like you see every little imperfection with pale skin and it's not cute.

• Well i love pale skin. Pale/white skin is always a turn on for me. They are just soo attractive and one can't resist them. i wonder why would any girl want to tan her beautiful, perfect, soft and cute white skin.
      I am not a red head nor any of my relative. But TBH they (Red Heads) are the most attractive ones especially when they have blue eyes <3.
      "Paler the better".
      To all fair skin girls. Don't tan your skin honestly you girls look so beautiful in white tone.
      I dont degrade any of the skin tones but for me Pale is Most Attractive skin color. :)

• Tan looks better to me but, only if it's a natural tan. The fake ones just need to stop. Mixed girls and light skinned blacks complexions look the best to me. Or mocha skin

• Number one is the prettiest. Number 4 is the hottest. A guy with #3's coloring would be hot.

• Out of those girls? The tan ones. Just cause I like their facial features more.

• Yes, they're stunning indeed.

• Light brown is the best! Not too white nor too tan!! Just perfect :D

• Both is good but I'm like kpop pale.

• Both skin tones are beautiful! :)

• Natural pale girls; the second girl is gorgeous.

• Pale and tanned, both were hot :)

• Both are Beautiful! :)

• Im ghostly white, so Im saying pale
    but some girls look gorgeous with a tan

• Tan Girls Tbh.

• The pale girls look sick to me, so I say tan, as I work on my tan.

• Tan girls! Because I'm tan xD so obviously I have to side with myself

• Pshh Im literally yellow...

• Why not both...

• Pale girls!

And for some reason, i really like girls who are tiny to be tanned.. :P

• I'd date the second one.

• Both but I'm pale so I'm saying pale 😄

• Tanned girls

• Tanned :) definitely tanned.

• pale, definitely

• I love some nice tan but I'm pale af.. So for my own happiness, I'm saying pale lol

• tan because i am tan

• Both are beautiful in their own way.

• More from Girls
    3