Girls, Do you like butt showing mini shorts?

Do you like these type of shorts?

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• No omg so uncomfortable and they just don't look right

• I personally would never wear them. However I never judge others that do so, people can wear whatever they would like to wear. Peoples outfits never suggest they want to be raped and just because you are showing more skin than others, it doesn't make you a slur or a whore. We are all humans, some like to show more others but nobody deserves the right to be labelled for what they wear. As long as you feel happy wearing what you are wearing, wear it !

• nah dude... i m out..

• No way, a woman needs to stay a bit humble and not show everything. Some things are just meant for your significant other to see.

• Definitely would never wear that. In my opinion it is asking for rape from guys, and dirty looks from women/families. Maybe if my boyfriend was coming over the house I would wear that for only his eyes to see.

• "It's asking for rape" really?
      Sure those clothes may be very provocative and inappropriate in some situations but by no means is anyone "asking for rape" by dressing like that.

• "According to the Federal Commission on Crimes of Violence, only 4% of the reported sexual assaults involved any participative behavior by the victim, and most of this consisted of nothing more than dressing or walking in a way that is socially defined as attractive."
      www.domesticviolenceservices.com/...sandfacts.html

• @idkwtfoputhere

I still wouldn't feel safe walking around a neighborhood in Compton dressed like that. Rape is not necessarily the only thing it could attract either.

• No. That seems really uncomfortable, like it would just be a constant wedgie. Plus the whole point of wearing pants is to cover your butt. These shorts just expose your whole butt. If I wore those I'd feel like I just walked out of the house in my underwear. I'd rather not have people staring at my ass all day.

• That's just slutty.