Girls, do you really like when guys wear plaid/flannel shirts?

I have had a couple girls I was interested in tell me they like flannel shirts on guys. I think it looks atrocious, an ugly huge blocky pattern and would rather have just a solid color button shirt.

Do flannel shirts really look good on us?

• Yes we like flannel on you
    77% (17)
  • No we don't
    23% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it can look really hot if the guy does it right. Bonus if he's got nice fore-arms.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you do it right?

• That it fits well. Like not overly baggy/tight. Nice colours (I like red/black mostly for more casual looks). Don't have the top few buttons undone down to the point that you're rocking male cleavage, chest hair included. :P

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, flannel can look cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the cut and colors of the shirt, and the guy's build and coloring. I know some guys who look REALLY good in plaid, but I would not say my boyfriend is one of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it depends on race. I am Hispanic.

• Maybe a little bit, 'cause that'll generally have some impact on appearance, but I don't think that race on its own is a good indicator.

• Oh hell yes!!! It's a Canadian staple for the men here where I live! I love it when my boyfriends wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see it often on guys for some reason but i knew one guy that wore it perfectly and i thought he looked very stylish in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • This is Seattle, this is the 90s.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy like some guys look nicer in flannels and some look nicer in athletic clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • If it fits right it looks good and guys flannels are really soft. I like that it's really soft. But flannel when worn rught in a guy looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but you have to wear it right

0|0
    0|0