Perfume for a 16 year old?

My sister-in -law is 16 and I wanted to get her some perfume for Christmas what are some good ones for her age?

Most Helpful Girl

• A few of the Britney Spears perfumes smell amazing. Even if she isn't a fan she can appreciate them. I owe the Midnight Fantasy one and it's my all time favorite perfume. Started wearing that one while I was a teen.

Or if all else fails you could buy her one of those sets from Sephora (I'm sure other places carry them) you get about 8+ mini bottles in them and a gift certificate in it for her to buy her favorite one out of the set. That way she isn't stuck with a perfume she may not like. Perfect idea!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• aquolina pink sugar smells really good and it's pretty cheap...perfect for a 16 year old.

• Harajuku lovers , Elizabeth Arden Pretty

• the pink burberry...or paris hilton perfumes are very perfect for 16 years old chicks

• Maybe something from Victoria's Secret. I don't know any specific ones but they have some nice fragrances.