Does wearing a Large or X-Large Shirt mean I'm fat? Is it stupid to not keep a Shirt I love just cause the size is L/XL and I normally wear S/M?

I love wearing Fishnet Tops and recently bought some tht r L/XL! I love the way they look and feel! They r skin tight and fit great! I just can't quit thinkin tht they r the wrong size! I normally wear S/M! I keep thinkin the L/XL is skin tight but S/M would've been tighter! I love these Shirts and want to wear them but I keep thinkin if I wear shirts tht r L/XL it means tht I'm fat!!! What's everyone think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear what you are comfortable in - As one of the girls said sizes aren't standard and if nearly all your stuff is S/M then that is ykur size.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women's sizes aren't consistent at all so it's not unusual to wear different sizes in different styles or brands. Just wear what looks good and don't worry about the size.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• As someone who is tall, I often have to get L/XL shirts because they have extra length to them and then take them in a bit. Manufacturers of clothing do not all size their clothing the same so you may for example be a 6 in one brand of shoe and a 7 in another. Doesn't mean your feet suddenly grew an inch! Truth is, no one will know what size you are and if it bothers you, cut the tags out of the clothes and wear what you want. By getting hung up on the sizing you may miss out on the feeling of wearing clothes you love to wear and that make you feel good!

• Wear what you want to wear.
    If it's big on you it doesn't mean you're fat.
    Or if you're tall - it doesn't mean you're fat.

• I think girls look good when they wear t-shirts that are clearly too big for them because it just shows how skinny they are by contrast.

• Sizes aren't standard so it means very little.

• I have clothes labelled US 4 - 10 and XS - L. It does not mean you are fat.