Why do so many pear shaped young women wear yoga pants?

I mean this in no offense but if you're shaped like a pear, yoga pants do not flaunt your body at all. Actually, it makes it look worse. I mainly see this in young, college-age ladies. In many cases, you can see their cellulite.

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they can...

I think they look great in yoga pants! I love this body type. You shouldn't care how people dress.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe for comfort and the fact that the big butt is fashionable these days.

1|1
    0|0
  • Really? Pics or it's a lie!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people like that. You just sound bitter and hateful.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they can and until you become Queen of Judgmentalland they will continue to do so.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Pear shaped means you have a bigger bottom half. I've been made fun of and asked why I wear yoga pants because I have no booty : (
    Pear shaped peoplelook better in yoga pants since its basically to show off your butt

2|1
    0|0
  • who said all pear shaped women have cellulite? u can't have big thighs without cellulite? #generalisation187

2|0
    0|0
  • i think yoga pants look best on pear shaped figures. theyre curvy down there and the pants hug their curves well.
    I am not a pear shape and wish I could pull off yoga pants that well.
    what body shape do you think they look good on?

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm going to wear yoga pants if I want to!
    I'm going to wear them all night
    And if people say I can't wear yoga pants
    Then their no friends of mine.
    Pear shape doesn't mean your fat, it means you have hips that dont lie.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yoga pants were made for women with booty. Everyone has a little cellulite. It is nothing to make a fuss over. I cannot believe a 45+ year old woman cares so much about what other women wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound bitter. Why does it matter what they wear? I'm a pear shape and yoga pants look damn good on me! they make my ass and hips looks amazing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they're comfy? I wear mine with long shirts/sweater and skirts.

0|1
    0|0
  • because they are comfy and don't care if they look good or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a desperate attempt at being sexy? Some men may like their jiggle.

1|0
    3|1
  • Why do you care so much?

1|1
    0|1
  • Tbh, MOST girls in general are over weight.
    Like a good 8 out of ten.
    Yoga pants are super stretchy and easy and lazy and totally urrrrrrgh in public :(

Note: This is MY observation only, in Melbourne, Australia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who are you to tell what pants women can and can not wear? Just because a girl is pear shaped Does not mean she shows off cellulite. Cellulite shows up in any body type

0|1
    0|0