Out of these colours, which would you dye your hair to?

I've dyed mine to orange and mahogany. But mahogany didn't really made much difference because it's quite similar to my natural hair colour when the colour fades off.

But out of these 12 colours as shown in the picture, I'd probably go for copper and rust.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of these, I like copper, especially for Fall. I have naturally auburn hair with blonde streaks in it, but I've dyed it many colors. Fiery red was pretty, but I tend to stick with "natural" looking colors.

I've been golden blonde, strawberry blonde, various shades of red, various shades of brown and black. I think with my skin tone, darks look better.

• Yeahh dark colours look better for me too :x

• Ahah yeahh x)

• Thank you for MHO! :D

What Guys Said 10

• Hmm I don't really know which one I'd pick or if any of them would look good. My hair is brown so I feel like dying it a chestnut or mahogany color would be kind of pointless. I don't think fiery red would look good for me either. I guess I'll pick pre-raphaelite?

I don't think I'd actually dye my hair anything, but I can imagine myself getting blonde highlights if anything. Probably won't ever happen, but I can imagine that being the most likely hair-color-change choice I'd make.

• Strawberry blonde, since it's the closest to what I have already.

I'd look silly with brown or red.. I recon. ^.~

• If I had hair - Fiery red

• Orange but DAAAAAAYUM! Dat strawberry blondie is flippin' BEAUTIFUL! It matchs her so well. I'd hit that til the day i die if i could ☺️😷

• I've actually already got red colored facial hair I suppose I'd give Mahogany a shot.

• I've done fire engine red and royal blue.

I like all the ones along the top row of that picture.

• Royal blue goddamn 💙💙💙

I'm dying my tips dark blue this weekend ahah so probably this summer I'm gonna go back to being a brunette 😂

• Rust is my favorite

• Ginger or Strawberry Blonde

• Usually on Asian girls Autumn colors look best

• Would it even be possible to dye my hair?

What Girls Said 21

• I'd go for either strawberry blonde or pre-raphaelite :)

• fiery red or chestnut

• I don't know...
    Perhaps, Mahogany. I think it will look good on me because I have sun tan.
    I will dye it Copper when my tan fades.
    Lol.

• I think copper is gonna be my colour next autumn ahah

• But wavy is actually very beautiful, in my opinion. You should embrace it, girly :p Lot of girls have wavy hair. Mine is naturally straight but sometimes I tie it about i a bun for few hours or style it in a way, that when I take out the hair clip and let my hair down it. It gives a really nice wavy look.. I love it :)

• I always wish my hair was straight :( but I'm gonna do my hair to straight with curled tips this Saturday 😄

• my natural hair color is blonde, I've only dyed it a different color once, and it was a fiery red color. if i ever dyed my hair again it'd probably be a dark brown color like chestnut or mahogany :-)

• Perhaps a fiery red, but I don't think it would suit my complexion.

• I always use hair chalk for experiments before I actually dye it to see if it suits my complexion ^^

• anything but carrot

• I've dyed my hair like in the right three colours of the first row before... never again!
    I would dye it in any of the right three colours of the last row if I'll ever dye my hair again.

• I'm loving all shades of brown 😄😍

• I'd go ginger. Too bad it fades so fast!

• I like the copper for you.

• Fiery Red, Titian, and Auburn. 🔥

• Nice colours 👍

• Yeah the coppers and reds all work. I'm not a huge fan of blonde tbh, I like black though. I think copper will look good on you.

• I've never tried blonde because I'm afraid it would go wrong 😅 I'm currently in black ahah ><

Yup, I'd most definitely go copper next autumn 💕

• Mahogany ♡

• I'm going for strawberry blonde soon-no more of this mish mash of shades I have now!

• Hmm I would probably dye it Chestnut

• Fiery red but I don't know if it would suit me.. Probably not. Yeah I'll never dye my hair :D

• I'd love to be able to pull off copper, but I don't think I could. :(

• Ginger or Carrot ❤

• rust would be cool. I actually like fiery red but I think it can be too much for casual days...

• fiery red or chestnut

• copper or mahogany

• None would suit me.