Guys, what do guys think when girls wear crop tops?

i wear them all the time and guys look at me but I don't know what they r thinking so guys what do u think when a girl walks pass u wearing a crop top?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two answers, and you probably won't like either.
    If I was you father (I'm old enough to be) I would want to believe that I taught my daughter good values, and self-respect, and she would NEVER EVER wear something like this, at 16!!
    As I guy, when under 18 girls wear something like that, I wonder what their parents are thinking, letting you wear something like that!! You are essentially ASKING guys to hit on you!!
    I think it looks trashy, and I think you have more self respect, for yourself, and you know you shouldn't wear that!!

What Guys Said 10

• I like them. I think that she likes the way she looks. She's positive about her body. So I like that part. Then comes the "Does it fit her?". And " Is it appropriate for her to wear it?". If "Yes" and "Yes" then it's all good. If "No" then I think negatively.

• Remember the 80s where guys wore crop tops too?
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n5ait3MLYM1qfb043.png
    cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...03.42.48%20PM.png
    (is that young Johnny Depp? holy hell marry me)

• I think they're cute

• To be honest? Nothing. Sure, I find the women anatomy pleasing. But I can't be noticing what every female is wearing around me. And seeing a navel is not really enough to disturb me in any way. It can't be worse than a bikini after all

• I just think they are a young girls' fashion trend especially in hot weather

• Crop tops are sexy... and if the girl who is wearing has a nice body then I would want her to reveal more...😀

• As a guy who finds an attractive girl's stomach and belly button very sexy, I love crop tops, even when they show just a little bit of navel. I'd be trying hard not to make you uncomfortable by gawking too much as I passed by but I'd be excitedly trying to get a really good look at your belly. I especially love it when girls seem to notice and enjoy my interest and smile to themself as we pass each other.

• That she's proud of her flat tummy and wants to show it off.

• Guys, especially young ones don't understand why girls dress as they do. It is not to attract guys. It is to compete with other girls just like male body builders do with guys. That's why a girl can dress hot as hell and think guys are creepy for staring. It's mostly not for us. Girls who want to get looked at by guys don't wear push up bras to create artificial cleavage. They wear no bras so we will see bob and sway and nipple profiles. And down below... natural details like puffiness and camel toes. The funny thing is that dressing might be more modest like satin blouses w/o bras or sweats that cover up but show off the goods.

• You don't want to know.

• i wouldn't notice unless she is super attractive