• Ask
  • myTake

Men wearing women's undergarments: acceptable or weird?

Hi, I'm asking this question as it intrigues me about the kind of varied and sometimes closed minded responses that can come from a question like... Show More

Well the ting is. Perhaps I am not as open minded as I think I am. I am only open minded where my mind will allow. However I will say that I am not judgmental and that's where some of us get mixed up. I do not judge others sexual preferences. So why do..
people become so judgmental if it does not harm them?
Apologies I should have said "Why do people become so annoyed or judgmental of other peoples preferences, fetishes or habits when it does not do them any harm"?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I strongly believe that for a man to don women's undergarments represents a vile and perverse abberation of all that is decent and good. The mere thought of such a heinous display disgusts and repulses me to a point of nausea! I do however have a pet monkey whom I of course outfit in the latest designer fashions, and I have recently begun wearing his underwear. This seems perfectly reasonable to me, as the monkey and I are just very good friends, and thus no questionable Fruedian-like exhibitions are implied. Though he is a very handsome monkey!

• I didn't ask what you believe. I asked why you feel the way you do. Why you pass judgement when I'm not pushing my beliefs onto you etc. But then the response that you have just wasted your time writing shows that you're not intelligent enough to grasp that.What makes wearing clothes a vile abberation of all that's decent and good. You throw these terms around yet you do not explain why.I feel sorry for your Monkey.

• Show Older
    • in fact when we talk about whats decent and good offending people making them fell bad innocent people for no good reason that's not vile its just human nature night lashing out as it were hitting back and calling people names like... jesus freaks and saying obscure things like you look like a paedophile from 1983, who knows maybe your right. maybe we should lock up all the gays and cross dressers and brush kiddie fiddlers under the carpet to because there's nothing that's so warped and horrible that it can't be tolerated or at least kept in the family!

• I'm sorry, but you've taken far too long to respond and the office is closed.

What Girls Said 8

• No, most men don't do that. You can find a lot of it on the Internet because its people all over their world expressing their fetishes. A man who does that is a crossdresser and that's not typical. I wouldn't like it and that doesn't make me close minded. We all have a right to be turned off by certain things.

• very weird... why don't you wear your own undies? they have to be a lot more comfortable for you than ours are

• Why not wear my own? girl, if you saw the sheer pleasure my boyfriend gets from looking at me in my black silk panties you would understand. lol

• weird.

• Weird.

• If you've found a woman who is comfortable with you wearing her underwear, don't let her go. You won't find another one. Cheers.

• weird...

• I wouldn't date someone who wore my underwear

• I don't think they want to wear YOURS, but rather just the comfortable 'girlie' panties. Just guessing.

• thats gross.

What Guys Said 8

• womens panties are for them not men!, it looks weird on us lol

• I never said they looked good. I said they feel great. I much prefer the vision of my Partner in them. She has a much better figure than I.And as for womens panties being for Women and not Men. I'll tell your girlfriend not to bother dressing up for you in future shall I? :)

• Women have been wearing traditionally modern 'Male' clothing, pants, T-shits, 'BOY-SHORTS', for a long time. Why do you think that a heterosexual male, liking the soft comfortable fabric of 'women's' panties is strange? Why is the assumption always that he is 'GAY'? Gay guys typically don't wear women's underwear, so where did the stigma come from? It's fabric, that covers you, what does it matter that it is a different color, or slightly different cut?
    Why can't men enjoy the feelings of the sensual fabrics that women enjoy? How is it 'wrong' that a guy feels more comfortable at the fit of some women's thermals, or jeans? Who are you to judge, and say that there is something 'WRONG' with that guy, liking the comfort of the clothing, whatever the color? How does that affect sexual orientation, and what does THAT matter?

• Both! It's weird, and it's acceptable. By "acceptable," I mean there's nothing inherently evil or harmful about cross-dressing. By "weird," I mean it's at least somewhat unusual.Clothing preferences vary dramatically across different cultures and different time periods within the same culture. They also vary from person to person. If a man or woman wants to wear clothing (including underwear) designed for the opposite sex, then who, specifically, is harmed by it?Personally, I've never worn womens' underwear. I imagine I would feel very awkward and unsightly in panties and a bra, and I think I look much better in clothing designed for men. But it's your ass in the lingerie, not mine, so I don't see what the problem is.Btw you're right, cross-dressing does not imply gay, nor vice versa. And even a non-transvestite like me thinks Rocky Horror was pretty cool.

• That's a weird question

• I don't even have to read the full article to know that you don't wear girl's underwear dude. you don't have to be a rocket scient*tst to figure out this answer.

• that's weird

• And why would that be weird?

• People are usually afraid or confused about things like this and when a person is under a heavy state of confusion people really don't know how to express themselves and mental and physical performance is lowered. So when they see this they think it is strange, they may even lash out and bash you.

• Undertones of malice there. Nice.