Men wearing women's undergarments: acceptable or weird?

Hi, I'm asking this question as it intrigues me about the kind of varied and sometimes closed minded responses that can come from a question like this. If you Google "men wearing panties" you'll start to realize how many Men actually do this. Some men do it in secret. Others with their partners... Show More

Well the ting is. Perhaps I am not as open minded as I think I am. I am only open minded where my mind will allow. However I will say that I am not judgmental and that's where some of us get mixed up. I do not judge others sexual preferences. So why do..
people become so judgmental if it does not harm them?
Apologies I should have said "Why do people become so annoyed or judgmental of other peoples preferences, fetishes or habits when it does not do them any harm"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I strongly believe that for a man to don women's undergarments represents a vile and perverse abberation of all that is decent and good. The mere thought of such a heinous display disgusts and repulses me to a point of nausea! I do however have a pet monkey whom I of course outfit in the latest designer fashions, and I have recently begun wearing his underwear. This seems perfectly reasonable to me, as the monkey and I are just very good friends, and thus no questionable Fruedian-like exhibitions are implied. Though he is a very handsome monkey!

• I didn't ask what you believe. I asked why you feel the way you do. Why you pass judgement when I'm not pushing my beliefs onto you etc. But then the response that you have just wasted your time writing shows that you're not intelligent enough to grasp that.

What makes wearing clothes a vile abberation of all that's decent and good. You throw these terms around yet you do not explain why.

I feel sorry for your Monkey.

• Show Older
    • in fact when we talk about whats decent and good offending people making them fell bad innocent people for no good reason that's not vile its just human nature night lashing out as it were hitting back and calling people names like... jesus freaks and saying obscure things like you look like a paedophile from 1983, who knows maybe your right. maybe we should lock up all the gays and cross dressers and brush kiddie fiddlers under the carpet to because there's nothing that's so warped and horrible that it can't be tolerated or at least kept in the family!

• I'm sorry, but you've taken far too long to respond and the office is closed.