Men wearing women's undergarments: acceptable or weird?

I'm asking this question as it intrigues me about the kind of varied and sometimes closed minded responses that can come from a question like this.

If you Google "men wearing panties" you'll start to realize how many Men actually do this. Some men do it in secret. Others with their partners blessing. Some Tell their partners but have to do it in private because of their partners reaction.

You'll find many varied and opposing opinions and perceptions from the "general public" about who THEY think would carry out this behavior and the majority of people would assume the wearer to be Gay! No questions!... Why is this?

Well the most obvious fact that I can think of is that the garment is intended for a Woman. However here is an interesting fact, if you look back in history Tights were actually worn by the Man although it wasn't for the reasons that Men claim today. Another point is this. If Women wear Men's Clothes then that makes those Women Lesbian surely using the logic expressed above?

So the next question is this. Who apart from the obvious wears Women's Undergarments? Gay Men?, Bi-Sexual? Men or Straight Men?

Well the simple answer is this! THEY ALL DO!

I'm not saying that all Men do it, far from it. I'm merely stating that Men from all different walks of life and from different sexual orientations have admitted to having a preference for it.

I think the problem is that most people are not mentally able to adjust to something that is "not what you're used to" or a little different.

Some people do not like sex. I personally do not understand this but I do not judge them or think it's weird.

Some people get food involved in the bedroom, I prefer it on my plate. But I do not think those people are Strange.

But then again would like to think that I am quite open minded. Some people might be totally up for having food sex, others might be totally against it or think that is abhorrently disgusting. The point is that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it but with a little open mindedness if you tried to understand the situation then perhaps you would become a little more accepting.

This will throw you. I wear sexy lingerie for sexual Kicks. I could not tell you the exact reason for doing so. I know it feels good. I know it feels naughty and taboo. They are also very comfortable (thongs & G-string not included!). I am definitely straight and I have no desire to be a woman or feel like a woman. I just know when I put them on I get hard as a rock.

Here is a twist. Some people say they dress to feel relaxed and unwind. Others say it is to deal with stress. Some say that they want to feel feminine. Yet because my fetish is purely a sexual one I do not understand why you would wear them for any other reason! Now that is a major contradiction right?!

How can I say that am open minded if I wear women's panties but cannot understand why they would be worn by Men for other reasons?

Well the ting is. Perhaps I am not as open minded as I think I am. I am only open minded where my mind will allow. However I will say that I am not judgmental and that's where some of us get mixed up. I do not judge others sexual preferences. So why do..
people become so judgmental if it does not harm them?
Apologies I should have said "Why do people become so annoyed or judgmental of other peoples preferences, fetishes or habits when it does not do them any harm"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I strongly believe that for a man to don women's undergarments represents a vile and perverse abberation of all that is decent and good. The mere thought of such a heinous display disgusts and repulses me to a point of nausea! I do however have a pet monkey whom I of course outfit in the latest designer fashions, and I have recently begun wearing his underwear. This seems perfectly reasonable to me, as the monkey and I are just very good friends, and thus no questionable Fruedian-like exhibitions are implied. Though he is a very handsome monkey!

• I didn't ask what you believe. I asked why you feel the way you do. Why you pass judgement when I'm not pushing my beliefs onto you etc. But then the response that you have just wasted your time writing shows that you're not intelligent enough to grasp that.

What makes wearing clothes a vile abberation of all that's decent and good. You throw these terms around yet you do not explain why.

I feel sorry for your Monkey.

• in fact when we talk about whats decent and good offending people making them fell bad innocent people for no good reason that's not vile its just human nature night lashing out as it were hitting back and calling people names like... jesus freaks and saying obscure things like you look like a paedophile from 1983, who knows maybe your right. maybe we should lock up all the gays and cross dressers and brush kiddie fiddlers under the carpet to because there's nothing that's so warped and horrible that it can't be tolerated or at least kept in the family!

• I'm sorry, but you've taken far too long to respond and the office is closed.