Christina Hendrick's skin tone? hair question?

What would you say Christina Hendrick's skin tone is? cool? or warm?

I ask because I'm super pale like she is with a bit of a flush to my cheeks and I have blue eyes too. and I'm getting my hair dyed red at the salon this Monday and I'm just curious as to if Christina has the same skin tone as I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool, definitely. Her eyes are also cool and they compliment her skin tone very well.
    You also might want to check your undertone. She has a cool/pink undertone so it looks subtle and soft on her features.

• My cheeks are usually pink.. does this mean I have pink undertones?

• Yup you are defo cool then in my opinion :))))) The red would look nice on you just make sure its the right shade or else it can look off

• At the salon the stylist let me pick out the shade I want. It's a sorta coppery color but nothing to dark.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• that women is so stunning like omg. and her body... good lawd.
    gistreel.com/.../...oan-holloway-harris-dress1.jpg

her tone is cool, even though she is a little rosy. sounds like y'all have similar skin type goin on.

• she has a cool skintone

• I'd say she has a warm skin tone, particularly because you can tell her skin is more towards the pink end of the spectrum, rather than yellow.

If you have a similar skin tone, chances are red hair will look great on you!