• Heavy stubble.
    46% (13)77% (23)62% (36)Vote
  • Clean-shaven.
    54% (15)23% (7)38% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on a guy. Some look better with stubble, some look better clean-shaven. Generally I'd say clean-shaven though.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at my profile pic and you'll know...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Tyler Hoechlin is really attractive and that stubble looks good on him, but it doesn't look good on most guys, it just makes them look like teenagers who haven't learnt how to shave yet, in my opinion. Clean shaven is smoother and looks smarter.

2|0
    0|0
  • Like anything in terms of appearance, it depends on the bearer. Some things will aesthetically compliment a certain person over another. But, ultimately, it should come down to what makes the individual more comfortable -- not the preferences of strangers.

0|0
    0|1
  • Definitely love facial hair, I like handsome men not pretty boys.

0|1
    0|0
  • i voted for heavily stubble

0|1
    0|0
  • Heavy stubble. Looks manlier. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • In most cases I prefer clean shaved, but Tyler Hoechlin is so hot even with heavy stubble ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the face, but I like the stubble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavily stubbled, usually. Guys can rarely pull off clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
    • what? Guys are not born with heavy stubble you know lmao

• @Zepher That has nothing to do with the question. I'm also not attracted to infants who have just popped out of their mothers vaginas, so?

• Heavy stubble please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavy stubble😎

0|0
    0|0
  • stubble has a nice kinda tickly feel to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guys face. If he has a nice jawline, I'd like to see it. Sometimes stubble or trimmed beard can enhance a man's look.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Lol Tyler from teen wolf? He got like 25 pounds on crawford. You should have just posted him shaved and with stubble

0|0
    0|0