Do you find these attractive?

I find tasteful facial piercings, body tattoos and dyed hair to be very attractive on people. Sometimes beards can be hot to me too (on guys)

Do you find these attractive?

I'm not seeking approval but I am going to get snake bites and a septum

Most Helpful Guy

• they look good except for the ear tunnels (or whatever you call them) in the first pic.

I'm generally a fan of piercings, tattoos and crazy hair colours on girls. so the 2nd one is definitely my type :)
    on guys I'm indifferent about them... can look good but I don't really care and I don't think they'd suit me personally very well

• gauges and awesome

• @drooogie4 it may not make logical sense to call them gauges but that's what a very large amount of people call them if not most.

• So no need to correct her.. that's just what the general public calls them

Most Helpful Girl

• Yessss.
    I'm all for mods of any kind.
    As long as they're professional and nice.
    Got plenty myself, as does my guy;)

What Guys Said 14

• I find tattoos can be attractive. I think if you get something, get something done by a great artist. You are putting that on your body so u want something that looks beautiful and will stand the test of time. Thats my opinion

• I don't like at all tbh not my thing!!

• Not at all and, in a few decades, all three will have regrets.

• Negatory chief not my style, but i like to admire the tattoos:)

• I wouldn't do piercings because it looks like they hurt. But I would do tattoos if they meant something to me.

• The redhead is very attractive ;)

• 2 is my type she's tattooed, she's slim and has red hair. I like her piercings too.

• I like all those on women... Except the beard.

• When I saw the title "do you find these attractive," I imagined a slight variation on the word "tats."

I am not into tattoos. Bodies are more beautiful without them.

One time, I was fucking this woman who had a beautiful body from behind. Her ass was amazing, but all I could focus on was the tattoo on her lower back. "Is this a fuck or goddam art gallery?"

• haha the first part is funny but that's... pleasant? that's not what I wanted to know but thanks for sharing.

• If she didn't have a large tattoo on her back, I wouldn't have mentioned it.

• I was making a point about how distracting tattoos can be when you least want them to be. Perhaps they are a way for someone to make up for having a terrible body.

• I like all kinds of piercibg except some parts in face.

• no... freaky.

• she could due without the neck tattoos cause i don't want to date a homeless chick

• They both mess up the body

• Dyed hair can be hot, tattoos are generally not hot, piercings are unattractive.

What Girls Said 11

• No, nothing against it it's their bodies and they can do whatever they want to them I guess, and granted they last guy looks pretty cool with his:) but what about 20 years from now?

They'll look nasty and wrinkly unless they get them removed. The body is beautiful enough for me without all the additions. Just my opinion.

• i like them too, but not too many.

• As far as piercings on a guy I do have my limits but... OOOOO That last picture is awesome. I love the beard and tattoos. Sooooo hotttt!

• I think in pictures a fully tatted man/woman can look really neat, but when you see them in person it's a bit more overwhelming. Not to say it's unattractive or ugly though.

• I hate them , not a fan of piercings and tattoos

• I personally like septum piercing but am too chicken to get it done.
    I don't find gauges to be attractive, tho.
    And my hair is dyed red like the girl in the second pic and I love it :)

• Tattoos can be attractive but aren't always and its a turn off if its a silly meaningless tattoo.

Not too big on piercings, don't like them that much but yeah they can be cute af on the right guy.

• The first guy is so hot, I just with he had longer hair ('emo' hair would look the best). His tattoos and stretched ears are just perfect. And the girl is gorgeous 😍

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A MILLION TIMES YES

• I really like how it looks I really want to get tattoos like that but my dad is making hold off until I get a stable job. The girl in the second photo is really my type, her red hair helps too.

• Ehh not really