Girls, have you ever asked someone to tighten your bra strap because it kept falling down? Who did you ask?

My friend gave me a hard time when I asked her to do it. How did your person respond?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I've asked my sister, my mom and my boyfriend to do it for me before. They don't mind and don't ask questions. My boyfriend will actually take the liberty to just tighten them for me if it's looking loose.

• Has he ever tigtened it too much? Lol I had someone do that

• Nope lol he seems to know how far to go. Even so he still asks me if its good or if I want it tighter

What Girls Said 5

• If your friend gave you a hard time, then she isn't a true friend. I always help my friends tighten their straps, and I ask them whenever I need mine tightened. It should not be a big deal if you need help tightening them.

• Yes. My ex boyfriend. If your "friend" gives you a hard time over that then she sucks and you should find new friends. That's not even a big deal for her to be getting an attitude with.

• My sister, my mom, my friend... Why not?
    Why would she give you a hard time?
    It's normal.

• My sister and my mum. I don't get how people give you a hard time. My friend asked me to tighten her bra straps and I didn't because we all need it doing from time to time so. Or point in getting weird about it

• They were a bit shy but they did it for me.

My friend got annoyed once lol.

I understood as there were a lot of men.

• Lol I guess I can understand that. We're you in like a tank top or sleeveless and they kept slipping out?

• Oh OK. Haha I usually don't mind if mine are falling with a T-shirt since no one can see really lol

• Lol 😄