Shaving your legs; how high is high enough?

Hi there! I'm kind of in a pickle when it comes to shaving my legs. Normally I only shave up to my knees, because shaving higher is troublesome. But I recently got a boyfriend, and I got thinking.. If we end up having sex, isn't it sexy to shave my upper legs?

I have light blonde hairs, so you can't really notice them. But won't it feel smoother if I shave them? I'd like to hear some opinions ;)

Guys and Girls please!

Please know that no matter how long ago I posted this question; I ALWAYS enjoy answers. Even if they aren't 'needed' anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• i really thnk you should shave, I mean I would. I have light blonde hairs that grow on my legs and I shave it all. I think hairy legs might not be attractive to your boyfriend, so just do it just incase.

:)Babyfayce

What Guys Said 1

• I would prever it if you/girls would shave everything from your toes up to your navel

What Girls Said 7

• You should definitely shave the entire leg. I mean, you shave your bikini line so why not just do everything and be completely smooth? Plus, if you ever wrap your legs around your guy, he will most definitely appreciate it when he's running his hands over your thighs.

• They will feel smoother. I shave up until I can't see any hairs. I think you should shave because if you guys do become more physical then chances are he'll have his hands on the upper legs at some point.

• it depends on how light and sparse they are. if they aren't that many and they really aren't that noticeable, I would say don't.

once you start shaving them, they will grow in darker and thicker. sometimes you'll get razorburn and sometimes ingrown. and once that happens you will have to shave them all the time and worry over them. why mess with a good thing?

i prefer smooth guys. I don't see 'em shaving for me. ;) I'm just kididng. but really, I agree with veritykrall, he should just consider himself lucky to see you naked and get lucky in the first place.

• The hairs on your thigs tend to much much finer than the ones on your lower leg, and most guys don't even notice. You can if you want, but you can get ingrown hairs and razor burn which is definitely worse than a few light hairs. Ultimately, it's your choice, your guy may notice but he'll probably just be thankful he's getting lucky.

• I've never shaved my thighs and I have light blonde hairs but mine really aren't visible, I'm not actually sure I even have any there because I'm feeling now and I can't feel them, maybe if you can feel them then shave them, smoother is sexier but tbh I think it hardly matters.

• shave up to where your clothing ends. so like your shortest dress or pants.

but being fair hair you don't need to shave right up your leg as they may get thicker and darker.

• I shave right up to my thighs, lol yeah you might want to try that too, you'll see a big difference in smoothness.