Muscular thighs on girls?

Track and field is my obsession. I'm a sprinter, and with sprinting comes muscular thighs and skinny calves. But when I say muscular thighs, I mean like decently muscular. Its kind of awkward because I'm fairly thin, and compared to my thighs it looks slightly ridiculous.

So I'm wondering, are muscular thighs on girls attractive or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find muscular/toned legs very attractive to look at. Also, a woman in shape is capable of doing most physical things with more energy and ability than a woman who is out of shape. Very nice when having intimate relations ;)

I would be *less* worried about her being hurt as well; a strong kick or knee is a good defense against muggers.

There are certain lengths of shorts that look good when your thighs are a little bigger than the lower legs, I especially like the shorts with the frayed ends on sporty girls. For pants, the best kind would be the pairs that are loose fitting on the lower legs. You probably don't have a choice of what shorts to wear while running, since I'm guessing you run track and field at school, but what you wear when you aren't doing those activities would help you feel better about your legs.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 21

• It is attractive, no question about it. When a girl has muscular thighs, it means that she has been working out or running a lot, like your case, which means she's taking care of her health. That is part is sexy. Comparing with thighs that have cellulites or thighs that look like chopsticks, muscular thighs overshadow them all.

And think about it, a muscular or fit thigh means what? A fit booty! When it comes to muscles on a girl, the only most acceptable parts are the thighs and booty.

• I vote yes. I think that's what makes skaters attractive. But proportion is good too. If you did some upper body exercise to balance things out, will that hurt your running? Skinny calves sounds like you're running on your heels and not the balls of your feet. Don't you need strong calves too so you get that extra push?

• Skinny calves, meaning like, they're not NEARLY as muscular as my thighs. But still muscular. But yeah if they were like twigs that would be a huge disadvantage for sprinting =) Thanks for the comment.

• They are the most attractive part of a woman ! Some would call me a leg-man for saying that; but truth be known I believe it is the one body part guys are most attracted to. Hips / Glutes / Pecs are sexy too but I believe they do not rank as high as Thighs and Quads ! I love female speed skaters, bike racers, skiers and the like because of the development of their beautiful thighs ! Please don't be concerned about what your body looks like because it's your Heart, Mind and Soul that counts ! I was a bareback bronc rider and had huge forearms, to the point I looked like Pop-Eye the sailer man ; but later learned to roll up the sleeves on my cowboy shirts because the ladies told me how sexy they were ! Enjoy your sport, because your body will catchup in time and you might enjoy the attention you get from wearing cut of jeans !

• Calling muscular thighs attractive would be like calling the Sears Tower big . . not only is it true, but it is a huge understatement. It's usually the first thing I notice about a girl (well, probably because I always walk with my head bowed, but that's beside the point). I think guys like it because on some level it tells us that the girl is exciting and spontaneous.

It looks kinda freaky tho when the girl has thick muscular legs and the upper body doesn't match. Nothing looks weirder on a girl than when the upper body and lower body look like 2 different people cut and pasted together.

• Yeah, big big plus.

Svetlana Kuznetsova has like the strongest legs evar and she's not exactly grade-C material in my books.

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 4

• Guys love it. That I am sure of. I know what you mean. I'm a track fanatic too. And a long distant runner. So my legs has some pretty strong muscle. Guys tell me I have got nice legs so you have nothing to worry about :D

• THANK YOU, very well said. May I add that I love large thighs and hips but can not stand fake breast; NATURAL IS THE BEST, and natural muscle is sexy anywhere a woman wants to put it !!!

• I have pretty muscular legs too and I've wondered the same thing, but I've been told by strangers that they're sexy and my boyfriend loves them. You shouldn't have anything to worry about =)

• I've been playing basketball for 5 years now, so of course I have muscular legs. I hated it before and I thought I looked disgusting, but that was when I had low self esteem. Now I love them because I stay happy and healthy playing basketball, and there is no way I'm changing myself so that guys will like it more. I am me, my decisions, my happiness, my life.

• I am the same exact way except my legs are from soccer. I would like to know as well

• I love soccer and softball girls, they have sexy natural bodies and usually are not the high maintenance type; in my opinion they are the PERFECT WOMAN !!!