Why do guys like shorts and tight jeans?

What is it with guys always wanting a girl to wear shorts that show her legs or more common tight jeans that show of her butt? Just wondering cause I have no idea why guys like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your favorite body part on a guy? And would you like it more if every guy walked around in clothes that showed off that body part or if every guy walked around in clothes that completely hid it so that you had no clue what it looked like? I bet that I know what your answer is going to be.

What Guys Said 6

• Why would you want to see more of an attractive woman's figure? hmm, good question. Let's think about that for a second...

• Butt and legs are my favorite on a girl..so I wanna see them. =)

• I like both shorts and skirts show off the legs and tight jeans enhance the butt I like anything a girl wears as long as she is comfortable

• Guys like to watch, girls likes to show. why not??

choclova111 you think long, you think wrong

• Jeans and shorts do wonders for girls with great figures. They accentuate their attributes.

• I like to see the milky thighs and shapely bum in a tight shorts.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, according to guys, legs are the sexiest part of a female body (in theory) so they obviously LOVE the fact that a girl wearing shorts or jeans would be a tease show. They find it attractive and sexy. Legs define a women and guys like that. Thats just the way guys are and its completely natural. Its like a dude asking "why do women love athletic men with shirts off?" ... well because its hot and a total turn on.

So in whole, it gives women the appealing character and guys love it.

• Yeah that makes TONS of sense cause there is a hot guy that live across the street from me ad he look a lot better with his shirt off. haha

• Because its visually appealing. I mean if you see a really good looking guy wouldn't you want to see him with his shirt off?

• Yes I guess so but it's not what's on the outside it's what's on the inside that counts, come on.

• Well I know, and just to let you know I knew what y'all were gonna say when you answered it was a simple question. And I do think about what a guy looks like but I have be thinking about his look a lot less and more about just who he is.

• O ok I gotcha

• Is this a serious question? They like our bodies. Why wouldn't they want to see more?

• Yeah, I get that, but I mean seriously it's not what's on the outside that counts it's what's on the inside, I mean I look at what's on the outside but that's not what I think about the most.