Guys, pixie cut on a girl? Yes or no?

Guys, pixie cut on a girl? Yes or no?

• I'm a girl
  • If she has the face for it I like it (pictures), if she doesn't have the face for it it's not for me
  • I hate short hair. She looks like a boy/I want something to grab
  • Other?
People keep commenting "only if she has the face"
Well, do you think the girls in the pictures have the right face for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no mystery as to 'who pulls it off'.

Everyone one of them has a waifish build, cute face and significant makeup.

Basically a pixie cut is a boyish haircut, which creates an interesting element when -everything else- is feminine.

On an average weight woman with less cute features who doesn't always bother with makeup, she'll look like a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• not everyone can do it but those who can... OH... MY... GOSH! 😍

What Guys Said 18

• I like them (pixie cuts) if her hair is its natural color and she doesn't have a piece of metal stuck through her nose or elsewhere on her face. I think Emma Watson's pixie cut was so cool.

• So you don't like the edgy look?

• I don't personally care for the crazy-colored hair thing and face/nose piercings. But I think girls can look really, really cute with a pixie cut.

• Pixie cuts can be incredibly cute, but they either are cute or not. Aka you can pull it off or not. As else it just ends up looking rather boyish

• It looks really good. I guess it depends on the woman face. I don't think it would look good on every woman.

• What about the ones in the pictures? Would you call those good or bad?

• I would call them good. The style bring out the beauty of the women on the pictures.

• On the right girl it can be gorgeous

• Watch your step when i get up because im about to drop some knowledge.

It really depends on the face and if the hair looks all matted down. All of the girls in those pictures look gross. First of all, the ones with obviously dyed hair look like trash and the others hair look really matted down and greasy.

Just sayin'

Sincerely,
    The voice of class and reason.

• How is your opinion the voice of class and reason? Its an opinion about a hairstyle..

• No one with class nor anyone of reason would dye their hair blue.

• Not many girls can pull it off. But when they look good they look good.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...3-9455-9e1312a5a73a.jpg

• I don't like it tbh.

• It could be yeah? The right girl and face proportion yeah?

• as long as she has the face for it

• It needs the right face. I don't like the flopped forward look. The first and third girls look hot.

• You mean the bangs?

• Technically they're all bangs. I'm talking about the 4th and 5th for the flopped forward look. Pixies look better swept to the side, not in the face.

• I've had pixie cuts before and side swept looks the worst. It's very awkward to have long bangs off your face when your hair is so short

• Some girl can pull it off, some can't. Really cute when done right though

• That's what this cut is called? I always thought of it as the first stage to the Miley Cyrus cut
    Ain't a fan of it but the last pic looks nice though

• only liked the pic with the red hair

• So you like the alternative/edgy style?

• She just looks girly to me and is cute. I would say it really depends on the girls face for her to be able to pull it off nicely

• if she pulls it off. I like easy to manage styles if they look good with em, and that looks simple

• Soooooooo hideous

• Please no. Please.

• Nope, sorry, too short. Anybody who likes it, and hates me for not liking it, can fuck off. I don't care

• I really dislike Pixie cuts, they just dont look good. Those models look decent with that kind of hair cut, but thats because they were models, and I guarantee any hair cut would look good on them, which means long hair would probably look the same if not better on them. When in doubt keep it long, you can't go wrong that way. I've only met one girl in my life who looked better with short hair then long hair, and thats out of all the women I know. I've seen her with both short and long hair and she looked better with short, but the vast majority of women look better with long hair.

What Girls Said 11

• Ok, so to pull of pixie cuts, you usually have to have a slender face and not-so-soft features. Although looking at Jennifer Lawrence, she pulled it off REALLY well. I'd go with natural colors if I were you, just to give a better impression. Because once you color you hair an unnatural color, it becomes a WHOLE NEW style. The first and third are really nice!

• I actually don't like the strong features with a pixie, I think a soft feminine face balances it out and makes it cute

• They are really cute on people who pull them off. :) They look almost fairy-like in a way. I like them. People like Shailene Woodley can work a pixie cut!

marieclaire.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/.../...nism.jpg

• I am a girl and it looks nice! I have a chubby face so hahah!

• Not every girl can pull it off.

• I wish I could pull it off so bad!!

• it looks fine only if you can pull off that look

• I feel like this question has been coming up a lot lately.

it depends entirely on the female

• Fuck what guys say its SO CUTE on some girls

• i went one step further, undercut! i loooove my short hair, it so easy to take care of

• I've been wanting to try that!

• Yeah I love it especially in the summer since it helps to keep me cool 😄 in the winter I let it grow out a bit for warmth. I say if you wanna do it go for it. Hair grows back so no big deal if it doesn't end up looking great

• it depends on her face shape. some girls can pull it off, some can't

• How about the girls in the pictures? Do you think they pull it off?

• yes i think so :P

• I like pixie cuts on certain people. But I would never get one