Do guys like girls to have bare legs... or wear pantyhose or stockings with heels?

Going out tonight, got the outfit all set.. great top, awesome skirt, killer black heels. but... do I go with bare legs or not? what do most guys like to see on a girl? I will go with yur advice!! girls too.. help me out!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I like heels, and hosiery whether it be pantyhose or stockings. It is fun to undress a woman who is wearing those because it is like a form of foreplay or unwrapping a gift.

• Whatever is most comfortable, not really going to make much of a difference to a guy to be honest :P

• really? huh wow so its a waste of effort

• I mean I guess it could make a difference if the guy has a particular fetish for it, but not normally the clothes that make the woman ;)

• I prefer bare legs, It's because when I was growing up women wore panty hoes or stockings to cover their legs because they were too lazy to shave.

• depends on teh shoes tbh

pantyhose + heels is kinda 80s tacky to me

• Go bare legs if you waxed

What Girls Said 2

• It's too cold for bare legs..

• Based upon reaction, in my experience, hosiery and heels win out, hands down. Most guys that I've known really seem to like it better, and I would have to agree.

• hmm bare legs is easier :)

• This is true, but with quality hosier legs always look better. More of a finished or polished look. Not that I mind it myself, but the silky texture seems to be a big hit with a lot of guys, and that's a really good thing!