Girls, does it feel too exposing to wear a skirt/dress above the knees?

So as a guy, I don't really have much personal experience with skirts/dresses.

But using my own sense, I could imagine that skirts/dresses knee length perfectly or longer would be fine to wear... but that if it goes above the knee and most of your legs are showing as opposed to being covered up, it's too revealing.

From below the knee to above the knee, the flash chance is a lot higher. If it's below the knee, you're all safely covered up. But if it's above the knee, and your underwear is on the same height level as your bare knees... then it's a bit more risky.

I guess that you can argue that if you just use common sense and sit correctly there's no need to worry about it. But even then... doesn't it bother you that your kneecaps and a bit above are all bare with no fabric covering them; with a loose, open garment, that just merely wraps around your waist, and you have to watch the way you sit or you'll flash? Doesn't that bother you?

My own girlfriend doesn't get what I'm saying. In fact, she refuses to buy a skirt/dress unless
it goes above her knees a bit. Pretty much the opposite of me, lmao.

She says she really doesn't relate to what I'm saying, and that she doesn't mind if a skirt/dress shows a little leg. She likes the look, and she says it's a lot more comfortable than the longer ones, especially since we're in Florida. She says that all you gotta do is sit like a lady, and there'll be no problem.

But my girlfriend is just one girl... and she's admittedly sort of an oddball. Hint hint, she waxes her arms.

So I'm just wondering what most girls generally think. What do you girls think? Does it bother you if a skirt/dress shows a lot of leg and goes above the knees? Or do you not mind it?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn’t bother me. My knee caps aren’t sexual. I know how to sit in a skirt so you won’t see anything without doing hardcore ninja maneuvers.

If someone thinks it’s too revealing they don’t have to look at me.

• "My knee caps aren’t sexual." True... some people are still not comfortable with their knees showing, though. But different people, different comfort levels.

"I know how to sit in a skirt so you won’t see anything without doing hardcore ninja maneuvers." Haha, that made me laugh. True.

"If someone thinks it’s too revealing they don’t have to look at me." Also very true.

Overall, I just simply agree with you.

And off topic, but I think you look really good in your profile pic. Your hair and makeup looks nice, your skin looks clear, and just in general, your facial features are really pretty. Not flirting, just appreciating something beautiful when I see it.

• No problem, I was just saying the truth 😉

• Also, Most Helpful response goes to you.

Your response was just simply the best. You explained things in a logical and reasonable way; if you know how to sit there'll be no problem, and if someone doesn't like your skirt/dress they can just not look at you... and you also provided a bit of comedy with the "hardcore ninja maneuvers" thing, lol.

Congrats, you gave a great response, so here is your award 😊