Do you think beanies are attractive?

For girls, do you find a guy more or less attractive with beanie?
For other dudes, what do you think of girls who wear beanies?

For those who don't know what a beanie is:
Do you think beanies are attractive?

(It is the hat. There are different materials and slight differences but they are basically the same).

I ask this because I wear a beanie when it gets cold out, and my sister (who has more fashion sense than me) made a comment and said it "worked" for me. It just got me curious what other people think in general about them.

• Beanies make someone more attractive
  • Beanies make someone less attractive
  • They are alright. It doesn't hurt or help someone.
  • The "other" option.
  • The "I-am-actually-a-poptart" option or "looking-for-silly-option" option or "TL;DR" option (The irony being you just read this choice)

Most Helpful Girl

• That one has spare room in it, ergo, it looks bad.

When a boy wears a baseball cap, or this kind of thing (beanie, toque, whatever the hell LOL), there should never, ever, EVER be any empty space between the boy's head and the underside of the hat.

This is essential.

High-crown caps worn up high? Looks stupid.
    Baseball cap that's actually fitted to the contour of a boy's head? Sharp.

Same with... these things.

That boy needs to fold up the bottom part, and pull the damn thing down until it's actually ON his head.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a beanie but I feel like it makes me look burglar-ish. It's too bad, because I like wearing it when it's chilly, and it looks good otherwise.

Anyone wanna recommned some good brands to check out?

• I would try and help but unfortunately my knowledge of beanies isn't too great 😅

What Girls Said 22

• YESS!!! YES YES.

• It's the classic, "I'm a douchebag fucktard stoner" advertisement. Not what I'm looking for.

• They are okay. I don't think they make anyone more or less attractive. However, I do believe it takes a certain person to pull off that look. Definitely had to match your attitude and clothing style in general. I would find it odd for my boyfriend to wear one, but I wouldn't think twice about my friend's boyfriend wearing one, because it fits who he is.

• Beanies make someone more attractive

• It doesn't say anything about them other than needing to warm their brains up... from the cold.

When people wear beanies, i assume they are planning a robbery out of no where.

• My fiancé recently ordered a Wornstar beanie since his old one got "lost" somehow (a friend of his grandmother claimed her husband might have lost it). He's very attractive in it. Currently I'm wearing it though since he's at work, and I'm with him. He thinks I look cute in it.

• beanies are alright as long as one can pull off that look

• That is a toque. It's just a toque.

• Maybe in Canada it is... Here it's definitely a beanie. :D

If you asked for a toque here, you'd get passed a joint. :P

• They're pretty interchangeable. Younger people tend to say beanie because of the American influence.

• Huh, that's actually pretty interesting. I guess one learns something every day :O

• Yeah, I looove beanies! They can look so awesome , specially in guys with long hair, thats just too good hah

• I like them! They can look really nice on some people. :)

• Some people look good in them and some don't.

• I love beanies but it is not a must or need.

• ow yea looks cute for both ^^
    and I like them with my curly hair hehe

• They're alright, I don't think they help or hurt a person.

But also, "it is the hat"
    ... I never would have guessed.

• Just making sure I didn't get someone who didn't know what a beanie was and asking like "is it a type of sweater?" haha

• Um, why not?

They look nice on some hotties.

Yeah.

Haha.

• i don't like them

• I loveeeeeee beanies on dudes :)

• Depends on the person; some can pull them off better than others.

• They are cute and stylish. It's definitely a plus if someone wears them.

• It really depends on the person whether they can pull it off. I usually like a bit of hair sticking out from the beanie unlike the picture tho.

• Usually, yeah :)) but if I'm dating someone who wears a beanie 24/7 then I'd like it to be off to make sure he's not balding

• They are alright. I do like them when it's cold out, it seems practical and stylish.

What Guys Said 11

• I love girls with beanies, they look so cute with them.

• Not really, and really the only time I ever wear one is at night during the winter.

• Beanies are awesome 👌
    I wore them and cause I have medium long hairs so when I'm having a bad hair day beanie helps a lot 😂 lol

• they look gay

• It all depends on how well they wear it. Some people just don't wear beanies well, but it isn't something I would dump a girl over of course. They can be attractive, but it depends, I'll say.

• They look cute on girls

• Yeah I think it makes a girl look more attractive simply because I don't see a lot of them wear it.

• Beanies pics look like mugshots.

• I think a lot of girls look good in them.

Hmmm... dangerdoge age used to say 19 now says 20 b-day maybe?

• Don't forget the Pom hats, those too.

• I hate 'em I never wear one... if a chick has nice hair a beanie destroys 'em...

They are only good for a guy who's bald to cover his baldness... otherwise fuck 'em...