For girls, do you find a guy more or less attractive with beanie?
For other dudes, what do you think of girls who wear beanies?
For those who don't know what a beanie is:
(It is the hat. There are different materials and slight differences but they are basically the same).
I ask this because I wear a beanie when it gets cold out, and my sister (who has more fashion sense than me) made a comment and said it "worked" for me. It just got me curious what other people think in general about them.
- Beanies make someone more attractive38% (21)16% (5)30% (26)Vote
- Beanies make someone less attractive13% (7)23% (7)16% (14)Vote
- They are alright. It doesn't hurt or help someone.44% (24)39% (12)42% (36)Vote
- The "other" option.4% (2)16% (5)8% (7)Vote
- The "I-am-actually-a-poptart" option or "looking-for-silly-option" option or "TL;DR" option (The irony being you just read this choice)1% (1)6% (2)4% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
That one has spare room in it, ergo, it looks bad.
When a boy wears a baseball cap, or this kind of thing (beanie, toque, whatever the hell LOL), there should never, ever, EVER be any empty space between the boy's head and the underside of the hat.
This is essential.
High-crown caps worn up high? Looks stupid.
Baseball cap that's actually fitted to the contour of a boy's head? Sharp.
Same with... these things.
That boy needs to fold up the bottom part, and pull the damn thing down until it's actually ON his head.1
Most Helpful Guy
I've got a beanie but I feel like it makes me look burglar-ish. It's too bad, because I like wearing it when it's chilly, and it looks good otherwise.
Anyone wanna recommned some good brands to check out?1