Big boobs and a flat stomach, what can I wear?

I have 34DDs, and if it weren't for my boobs I could easily fit into a small shirt. I feel like all I can wear are tight shirts, because loose ones drape over my boobs and make me look 20lbs heavier. I can't wear shirts that require a bandeau, because I feel like there's no support. Any place I can find a bandeau that actually holds my girls up? Any other advice?

Tried to find bandeaus and bralettes for 34DDs, the ones that exist are butt-ugly. I'm doomed.

*cries*
Alright, so here's a picture: http://i65.tinypic.com/29gorhe.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you're right to avoid loose tops/dresses and go for something fitted or figure-hugging - it's a far better look. Or if you want to wear something loose because you just like it, go for it but wear a belt so it's brought in at the waist and doesn't look like a tent. :)

But - I think you should also be braver and push your boundaries because at your size there's no reason at all why you shouldn't wear a bandeau, providing your chest is in reasonably good shape. Support is massively overrated and certainly does not equate to looking your best - boobs don't need to be pushed up to be attractive or sexy, often that can just look cheap and ridiculous! Just because larger breasts can't completely defy gravity certainly doesn't mean they look saggy - they look natural and that's extremely cute, confident and attractive. Not everyone with larger boobs can get away with it but many can - you know how your girls cope without support, don't judge them too harshly or expect miracles, be objective and be brave and there's probably a world of bandeau-ready clothes out there for you to rock! :)

• Okay @sighnothing - so that's a remarkably small picture but daaaaaaaaaaamn girl, you have a genuinely exceptionally good figure! :D And that dress looks fantastic on you - you're the very definition of dressed to impress. I've no idea whether there's a bra, bandeau or nothing at all holding the girls up there, but in terms of your original question of what can you wear the answer is now very simple - THAT!! :) Beautiful.

Oh and if you're in the US and find it hard to find cute in your size, try looking at some UK retailers who ship overseas - I promise you there are cute bandeaus and bralettes out there, don't give up!

• Thank you! Really appreciate the help :)

What Guys Said 12

• I'm confident you can find bandeaus that have a bra built in. You can wear knits that aren't overly snug. Get your blouses altered to accommodate your small waist. That's what my wife does and she's built similarly to you.

• Wear anything because you'll look fucking good.
    I'm sure there are blogs dedicated to helping you with this though.

I would wear tight stuff, who cares if people think you're a slut. Wear what makes sense.

• Wear pull over hoodies or this shirt
    acimg.auctivacommerce.com/.../6518870.jpg

• What a great problem to have lol

• I am sorry you are having this problem. I really have no advice other than I hope you still love your body. I think thats the most important thing.

• You should thank your lucky stars! Big boobs are very, very, attractive!

As for fashion advice, I can't help you out but I'm sure there are some busty gals on here that can ;)

• Gotta see to really tell OP :-p

• Ideally you probably want a shirt with an extended torso and right fitting. That would provide the slim look and cover your stomach and be classy

• I think some pics will help me decide better.

• You've been blessed with big boobs, and you're cute. Lucky.

• yeah and i'm a unicorn that has the looks of brad pitt, the money of bill gates, the humor of jim carrey and they dick of mandingo... .

• I'm being serious, you're being an asshole.

• I don't give a damn if people find my body type attractive. I just would like to know what kind of clothes would look best. It's really difficult for me to find a nice shirt that doesn't make me look fat because of my boobs. I know other women might find it easy, but I don't, which is exactly why I'm asking.

• wear an airy dress. that leaves the rest to fantasy. it will seem from ur arms and legs that u r not fat. or a business suit kind of thing which has many layers of clothing. or something that highlights your small waist like the dresses women wore in the 50s.

• Wear anything it will look sexy on you, u r blessed.

What Girls Said 8

• Wear a baggy shirt tucked in a skater skirt, highlights your flat stomach and small waist and it's stylish. 💁

• high wasted jeans and a loose fitting crop top... unless you want to spill out of your shirt, which is fine if your into that

• same problem. we're fucked, there's no helping us LOL nah just go to victorias secret, they've got some nice push up bralettes/bandeaus.

• VS doesn't really cater for big boobs

• @Girl_Scout 34dd isn't massive really, but yeah vs doesn't have the best in sizing I must admit especially the pink line, they go up to a DD but are smaller in my opinion lol. adore me is a really nice lingerie website too! pretty cheap and caters to all different sizes

• I love the VS stuff but alas, or share for the smaller boob... well, not big boobs.

• You lucky heifer lol

• Sweater dress. Seriously. I nice cowl neck sweater dress with a belt looks fantastic on that body type :)

• Anything figure flattering/tight with a vneck or low neckline.

• I have your problem my friend and finally I got sick of it and bought a comfortable cloth bra. They may sag but I'm sick of looking 8 months pregnant in a comfy t shirt lol. Let me know if you find something please because right now my solution sucks.

• You can wear dresses too :)
    Or tank top :)