Guys, Are ponytails sexy or not really?

I usually wear my hair down, but every once in a while I'll wear it up in a ponytail or side braid. Is that sexy? Or is it not?
And can you explain why or why not?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm all for the pony tail. hair in the face during sex can be fun but a pony tail is really cute to me.

What Guys Said 8

• They sure are. They make a woman look more like a woman.

And there's nothing sexier than a woman being a woman.

• The sexiest part would be the agonizing over whether to wear a ponytail, side braid, hair down, bob or whatever. Watching a woman earnestly wondering which style suits her best, perhaps even which a man would like best, is pure heaven.

Women of the world, PLEASE JUST BE WOMEN! There is nothing more wonderful.

• I like being a girl. I mean I love styling my hair (despite only having time usually to straighten it and sucking at putting in more than a ponytail) lol and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way☺️

• This is very heartwarming to read. I hope you still love being a girl when you're 100.

• To me it is only really sexy when she has to put it up. I prefer a women who wears her hair down but it is really sexy watching them put it up and then to untie it afterwards.

• Something bitchin' about baseball caps and pony tails.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...61fe56e1b4.jpg

• On certain girls they are , while on others they don't so much compliment

• In general I like ponytails. I think that girls get damn sexy when they wear it.

• It really depends on the girl

• It depends on your face. Some people look sexy with ponytails and some don't.