Why girls in our days prefer thicker eyebrows than thinner ones? Don’t you agree they look gross?

Are ya so lazy to spend a few minutes more, to make ‘em thinner?

2|0
23|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• You made a take on this, didn't you?
    I remember reading it.
    And I never knew a man could care so much about eyebrows, those that do are usually a bit on the feminine side.
    It's like... who cares about eyebrows or even notices them unless they area uni-brow?
    I notice someones facial structure, skin and hair before I notice eyebrows.
    Anyway, I think thick eyebrows look great as long as they are trimmed to look a little tidy instead of bushy.
    Thin eyebrows, usually look like pencils drawn in.
    They also can give someone a surprised or angry expression.

1|1
    0|0
    • *are a uni-brow?

• Show All
    • So in other words... is it feminine to have a good taste in women's looks?

• I wouldn't call your preference good taste exactly. Good taste is a subjective view.
      I'm just stating my observations, I've had plenty of gay and feminine friends to notice the similarity.

• They look more natural it's better than the early 2000's trend of having the thinnest eyebrows you could get and basically just drawing a single line like you're a cartoon character. Personally I am glad those goofy shaved thin-as-possible eyebrows are out of fashion they were nasty. media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4e57cCYLe1r41gdl.png

3|0
    0|0
    • I'm not glad personally...

• well men complained either way so all that matters is what the person who's face they are on thinks.

• 2|1
    0|0
    • UGLY... just UGLY... especially second one...

• Show All
    • are you saying girls can't wear shirts like that :/

• If she wants to look like a dude...

• Because not everyone looks good with thing eyebrows. Thing eyebrows look ugly and trashy on a lot of people. Somewhere in the middle is my ideal. Some women are gorgeous with thick eyebrows
    maneaddicts.com/.../...015-07-05-at-3.20.20-PM.png
    i.skyrock.net/3522/69053522/pics/2907173137_1.png
    www.gqindia.com/.../kelly-gale-2.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wanted my eyebrows thinner. They are not bushy I just always liked them thin with a sexy arch. I find it interesting that about a decade ago thin brows were in and now its all about bigger, fuller brows. Not for me, I get them waxed.

0|1
    0|0
    • A rational chick here...

• Thin eyebrows are fucking disgusting, if they're the type of thin I think you're referring to.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it's a very gross look myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone is different. I don't like super thick or super thin eyebrows. I'm lucky enough to have nice ones without having to draw them on.

#BringBackOldKlaatu

1|0
    0|0
    • OK how much do ya give? I won't change fer free obviously...

• Thinning eyebrows doesn't take a few extra minutes if you want them done right. I naturally have thickish eyebrows but I clean them up. It's also dependent on her face and if thick/thin eyebrows will suit her. But personally I love a thick clean eyebrow

1|0
    0|0
    • Like 99 out of 100 gals in our days...

• I prefer mine not too thin, not too thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about preferences. I personally like them in between for myself and for other people, well it depends, some look better with thick eyebrows, others with thinner ones, so yeah... i dont think u can generalize

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but thick eyebrows scream yassssss to me😍😍😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are ya that shallow to make females think they're gross for not making eyebrows a priority?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm just givin' some advice about how to look better...

• because most women have one thin line as an eyebrow, and that's what I find repulsive. Thick eyebrows look better, unless you're talking maisie williams kind of thick or the drawn on kind. But everybody get's to decide that for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never messed with my eyebrows at all. Never saw the point!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all preference. I sometimes do them thick, and sometimes I do them thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish guys would block their monobrows, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have but if I had of course I'd do... see I'm not a hypocrite?

• thick eyebrows make me feel like a lumberjack
    and lumberjacks are super fly so

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it has a lot to do with your face shape, hairstyle, and how you wear your makeup. However on most women I don't find it gross at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you prefer eyebrows thinner but I think women today are just embracing the eyebrows they're born with. Nothing wrong with that. And in my opinion, a lot of girls look good with thicker eyebrows. Thinner eyebrows were popular like a decade or two ago but I personally think overly thin eyebrows are hard to see from far away LOL.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wish they'd bring back thinner trend...

• I don't
      It doesn't really matter

What Guys Said 4

• I don't even much care for really thin eyebrows on girls where they've overplucked them. So no, I don't share your view on this topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like little thicker eyebrows, we'd have to post pics for specifics I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't touch, I really don't care...

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like thicker over thinner any day. Thicker ones look very sexy and exotic.

0|0
    0|0