For guys: Semi chubby girls in dresses?

I'm 4' 11" and 131lbs. I'm not thin but I'm not "fat". also I have muscular legs. what do men think of women who wear dresses and look similar to me?

I want to start wearing dresses but don't want men to be grossed out. Opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it, you might be able to pull it off.

For future reference, when you ask for guys opinions on how something would look you need to include a picture. We usually can not take a height and a weight throw a dress on it and come up with an answer, however we can easily look at a picture and give you a yes or no answer. You'll get more responses this way.

• Lol. sorry. thanks though.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I prefer a girl with curves over a skinny girl, but that's just me. I'm biased because I'm a big guy myself.

• link with picture would be helpful... However personally I love girls in dresses ;D it's sexy

What Girls Said 1

• I know you want guys to answer, but here's some girl fashion advice: there are many shapes of dresses and you can totally wear them so long as you find the types that work for your body. Without more details about your body shape and/or a pic, I don't think you're going to get much helpful information out of this.