Why is it a turn off if a guy wears tighty whities?

This is a response to a question I saw yesterday.

Why is a turn off if a guy wears tighty whities? I wear tight whities all the time because it's the most comfortable for me. I have no problem with what kind of underwear a girl wears as long as she's comfortable. Why do girls find it a turn off?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• They just look too diaper-like. I could live with it, I wouldn't turn a guy down over it, but that would be why I wouldn't find it particularly appealing if asked.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• its not to me. however i hope he would be open to trying thongs etc when we get kinky.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just not good looking. It's like old gross man style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no issues with tight whities, I could care less what he wears or not wear.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Same reason we find boring white cotton granny panties a turn off. It is just a basic and plain look common with what grandpa wears!

0|0
    0|0
  • Y fronts are the best looking underwear you could possibly wear in my opinion. They allow you to show off your leg muscles and the shape of your ass.

Just don't buy white underwear... EVER.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear boxer briefs.
    Tighty whities are ungodly uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that what little kids wear?

0|0
    0|0
  • Any underwear you can buy by the pound isn't sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly mate it looks like we're wearing diapers. Some women might be into having their own man-baby. Most aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because young boys wear them usually and we look better in boxers but I actually wear colored boxer briefs

0|0
    0|0